View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 08:27 AM
I'll be there with Keiko, our Mally, and will be showing her and also doing plenty of shopping, plus watching the Estrelas and Anatolians so long as they don't class with the Mals. Will be gutted if I miss the Estrela judging!

Not doing DD this year, sadly, but will certainly be having a mooch up there at some point.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Its only two weeks away now!!!

We are there on the Friday - Bentley (first Crufts) and Jess will be showing him - so her first time in the breed ring at Crufts too!

Connor - first time in limit at a champ show ! and nothing can top last years getting two first places we will go and enjoy our day!

Jess is in the YKC handling she is now in the 12-16 and this group has some excellent handlers in it! But I know she will do her best with her trusted Connor and will enjoy herself.

Then will maybe get some shopping in - I have a few things I want to pick up

Good luck to everyone competing - enjoy your day and you take the best dog home - remember its just another dog show (except its Crufts and being there is amazing

I know lots of people hate Crufts but I LOVE it!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 10:24 AM
ooh im excited!!!

im dogless this year too, nana is watching puppies for me, so im heading down with a friend on saturday

going to look at some breeds im interested in maybe look at a couple of others i like too

do some shopping, although i dont really NEED anything.. i do want some new clippers but wont have the £130 odd going spare i dont think..

im really really excited because im meeting some breeders and seeing if a dog is the right breed for me or not...

didnt realise it was only 2 weeks away
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 10:56 AM
How can we find out the class times if we are not entered? I want to watch some of the sibe classes but we also want to watch the dobes so need to find out the times for each.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
How can we find out the class times if we are not entered? I want to watch some of the sibe classes but we also want to watch the dobes so need to find out the times for each.
im watching the sibes

i think times usually start at 9... but some breeds start at 8.30 if there are alot entered, i know the dobes were early last year.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 11:44 AM
I haven't been since moving up to Scotland. I just can't face the long journey down. I used to enjoy all the trade stands, the working dog stands and displays but very rarely watched any of the showing. Is it on TV this year?
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I haven't been since moving up to Scotland. I just can't face the long journey down. I used to enjoy all the trade stands, the working dog stands and displays but very rarely watched any of the showing. Is it on TV this year?
Yes on More4 plus think the Internet streaming will be happening again
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Yes on More4 plus think the Internet streaming will be happening again
i didnt move last year watching that
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
im watching the sibes

i think times usually start at 9... but some breeds start at 8.30 if there are alot entered, i know the dobes were early last year.
Looking at the link SB gave the sibes start at 8:30 and the Dobes at 10am. So it will be pop along to the sibes then the dobes as soon as we get there then shopping and DD.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »