View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2011, 10:07 AM
if any one is unsure if they've missed a critique you can always email dogworld with all info and they'll let you know if its been in dog paper or not
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by rough View Post
if any one is unsure if they've missed a critique you can always email dogworld with all info and they'll let you know if its been in dog paper or not
Thanks for that I tried emailing them 5 days ago but have had no response at all which dissapointed me, P'haps i'll try emailing 'Our dogs' Instead.
Since my initial post there have been no more critiques from that show in either papers
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Thanks for that I tried emailing them 5 days ago but have had no response at all which dissapointed me, P'haps i'll try emailing 'Our dogs' Instead.
Since my initial post there have been no more critiques from that show in either papers
I've been keeping an eye out for you but not seen it I'm also waiting for East of England Champ show where Hen won graduate, and also Melton Mowbray where he won his class and got BOB...I don't know what's happening with the critiques these days
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I've been keeping an eye out for you but not seen it I'm also waiting for East of England Champ show where Hen won graduate, and also Melton Mowbray where he won his class and got BOB...I don't know what's happening with the critiques these days
I noticed there are still some E of E critiques here and there in DW still,
I decided to post a query on Dog Worlds page on a popular social networkingsite and asked exactly who should i mail,they gave me an email address so i tried emailing them and still no reply ....
Was talking to my friend in Sweden and they get their critiques before they leave the ring at every show Wouldn't that be nice
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Sorry I havent seen your critique but does anyone know if richmond champ been published yet,a neighbour of my sisters huskies both got 2nd and I dont buy dog papers every week.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Think there has been some,will dig them out in the morning and have a look for you :
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Think there has been some,will dig them out in the morning and have a look for you :
DID YOU EVER GET YOUR CRITIQUE?
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by rough View Post
DID YOU EVER GET YOUR CRITIQUE?
Sorry only just seen your post Rough
No Took 3 emails to Dogworld in the end and they said they didn't receive it for that breed so i doubt it'll be pulished now,
Leadstaffs did mention the judge had been in hospital after the show which can't be helped,so i guess it's just 'one of those things'..nevermind eh,We've had a bit of a break from showing so i'll just have to get her back in the ring over the next few months and hope we place well to get a critique
I would really like some opinions on her
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2