Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Oh I love Sam Pepper, he has certainly brought the house to life again. He is not afraid to say anything to the other housemates and says it like it is. I think he thinks he is not going to win at this late stage so he is telling them a few home truths, at least he is saying it to their faces and not behind their backs like all the housemates have been doing. He has seen before he got in there what a liar and manipulator Josie is and he is doing his best to open other peoples eyes to it all. Go Sam, go Sam. I really hope Dave goes this week as he is getting boring with "the love in my belly" and his drunk on the lord act.
I totally agree, he is upfront and honest and has certainly bought some much needed life to the house. It was getting a bit boring watching josie sucking her thumb, laying in bed, lying and underhandidly manipulating people.
I want Rachel to go this week as she is annoying and thinks she is something she is not.
Come on Sam its nice to see Josie squirming when she can't get the upperhand in everything and will have her nasty little ways shown to all.
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2010, 11:33 PM
I quite like Sam! I think Josie is being a bit of a cow to him tbh, what he said about her going in the magazines would probably be somehting I'd have said to her too!

Also Josie and John James are getting right on my nerves. I do not care anymore, it's boring as hell. John James should go this week so that it isn't the Josie and John James show anymore.

About Corin...isn't she married to a woman? What's up with her wanting JJ so much?
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2010, 02:00 AM
Corin was married to a man but he died in an accident, so she turned bi although she has said numerous times on live feed that her relationship with the woman was over/on the rocks before she entered the house, and when they recieved the messages from home because her gf wasn't in the message she assumes the relationship is over.

I hope Dave goes on Friday, I really cant stand the fake monk drunk on god rubbish. How the heck channel 4 let someone like him in there I dont know. He is not a minister he bought a certificate off the internet, he has not been ordained. He more like a cult leader!

He goes round town centres dressed up in his monks costume being pushed around in a wheelchair with a sign on saying get a blessing from a real monk, and there is footage of him on you tube saying the wheelchairs are a good tool and he bought 3 of them off ebay.

I cant understand why channel 4 are giving him such a good edit on the high lights show. On the live feed he has claimed he can cure cancer, re grow Steve's legs, and that he knew the tsunami was coming but did nothing about it. He also claims to have exorcised someone who was possesed by a werewolf, whilst the person was in wolf form ( me thinks he's been watching too much twilight or true blood...)

Here's a link to some footage off you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBkgdKiSzx0

He really is a charlatan who only went in there to publicise his cult to get more followers to give him money for those stupid slosh fests...
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by Luckypirate View Post
I quite like Sam! I think Josie is being a bit of a cow to him tbh, what he said about her going in the magazines would probably be somehting I'd have said to her too!

Also Josie and John James are getting right on my nerves. I do not care anymore, it's boring as hell. John James should go this week so that it isn't the Josie and John James show anymore.

About Corin...isn't she married to a woman? What's up with her wanting JJ so much?
Nooo I love John James and Josie, the rest of the house has become completely dull, I miss Ben! Corin was with a girl, I think they might be over though.

Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Corin was married to a man but he died in an accident, so she turned bi although she has said numerous times on live feed that her relationship with the woman was over/on the rocks before she entered the house, and when they recieved the messages from home because her gf wasn't in the message she assumes the relationship is over.

I hope Dave goes on Friday, I really cant stand the fake monk drunk on god rubbish. How the heck channel 4 let someone like him in there I dont know. He is not a minister he bought a certificate off the internet, he has not been ordained. He more like a cult leader!

He goes round town centres dressed up in his monks costume being pushed around in a wheelchair with a sign on saying get a blessing from a real monk, and there is footage of him on you tube saying the wheelchairs are a good tool and he bought 3 of them off ebay.

I cant understand why channel 4 are giving him such a good edit on the high lights show. On the live feed he has claimed he can cure cancer, re grow Steve's legs, and that he knew the tsunami was coming but did nothing about it. He also claims to have exorcised someone who was possesed by a werewolf, whilst the person was in wolf form ( me thinks he's been watching too much twilight or true blood...)

Here's a link to some footage off you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBkgdKiSzx0

He really is a charlatan who only went in there to publicise his cult to get more followers to give him money for those stupid slosh fests...
I can't stand Dave, homophobe!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 08:27 AM
The housemates need 100,000 hits on their rendition of "consider yourself" to win their shopping task this week.
Have a look it's, worth it!
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrot...-views/play.c4
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Doesn't look like Sam is going this next week then with all those not allowed to vote for him. I think BB definitely wants to keep him in.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Doesn't look like Sam is going this next week then with all those not allowed to vote for him. I think BB definitely wants to keep him in.
So do I want to keep him in, he has really livened the house up and made it fun and interesting again. He may be annoying but he is only being honest and asking and saying things others would love to say or ask but do not dare.
I actually want him to win now.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2010, 08:51 AM
So up for eviction are JJ - David - Sam- Jo.........
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
So up for eviction are JJ - David - Sam- Jo.........
Ooooooh, very interesting. Fancy JJ being up, I thought he was a real favourite. I reckon Jo will go out of them lot. Have they done Save And Replace yet?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Ooooooh, very interesting. Fancy JJ being up, I thought he was a real favourite. I reckon Jo will go out of them lot. Have they done Save And Replace yet?

Yes mario saved himself and put up Sam.
Page 8 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »