Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2010, 03:15 PM

Made a new friend today.

Brave or stupid you decide

Where I live there is some castle meadows, and in there everynow and then a herd of Hereford cattle get put in there, when they are there I avoid them, but recently I went in one way where it was hilly and after seeing other dog walkers there with their dogs off lead and not seeing any cows let the dogs off too, only to turn around a while later to see a small group of the cattle had decided to join us today I decided to brave it and take a few pics (will put them on when I can ), it was all going well, and I stayed within a close distance to the gate, and then realised one (a young male) was intrested in me as much as I was in him, and when I was walking to the gate he was following me, I managed to get to the gate and close it about 30 seconds before he got to the gate, and then turned around and he was staring through it with flies on his face, so I felt sorry for him and started sratching his head for him, he didn't move till I left 10 mins after