Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 07:55 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Monday 16/3/15

Hello everyone, up early today because the car has gone in to have a lift fitted for getting Tango in and out
Dull and damp here so I think it will be a day working inside.
Hope you all have a good day x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and all who follow:

Jenny that will be handy to have a lift. The only way I could get blue into my car is to take her to bits. Not on really. My ramp for getting her in and out of doors and down the drop outside should come today, late, but better late than never. Will be good to get her out again.

Hope everyone who is poorly is on the mend and have a lovely day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and Moyra and all who follow.
Dull here also today no rain hope it stays that way.

Good luck with the ramps they will make life much easier and happy 3rd birthday to Kyla.

Gorden and Michael left at 6.30 this morning so very quiet again here busy making my way slowly through housework today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Good morning Nippy, Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope the ramp arrives today for you Moyra and the lift will make your life a lot easier Nippy

Taker it easy Lynn you have all week to do the housework

Dull and damp first thing but the sun is now out. Spent most of yesterday in the garden and will try to do a bit more today.
Rained over night so the grass I have already raked looks a lot better.

Have a good day and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Morning fellow members it is drizzling here and very cold.
Food shopping done and put away I am off to look at carpets this morning before starting to paint the spare room. There is furniture all over the place and I am now wishing I had decorated and carpeted one room at a time The spare room carpet had been down for 34 years and the backing had disintegrated so not a moment too soon with replacing it.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Morning Sue and Meg.

I always think that Sue that's why I am never in any hurry. Goodness knows what I will do when and if he lands a job where he commutes every day.
Meg sounds a muddle but hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Saw a Kingfisher today skimming down the river and as I got to the bridge saw another one they were both sitting on a post then both took off further down the river. Gorden and Michael saw a barn owl flying that would of been about 6.45 am this morning at Welney we see lots there. A good start to the day seeing wild life.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Bit of rain this morning, brightening up now though. Wasn't so good again last night so went to bedand watched telly in bed,something I rarely do and felt quite decadent Keshi was a star again yesterday at training, was saying to them I was concerned because she was coming back when i called her and not taking off in the blink of an eye and ignoring me, but actually hearing the Leave it command and turning round for me. Like me they were astounded We had her in a down, stay amongst the rest of the class and one of the other trainers had his dog running about nearby, and although she did get up into a sit with her ears totally bolt upright, and she was twitching to go, she didn't, even when the other dog was called back and it ran. Then had her near the ball park with Paula (Warro on here) where some lads were playing football and the ball was banging against the mesh, she was in a down in out of sight stay, and although she stood up, she didn't do a runner after the ball and take off with it to pastures new. She was very very bouncy full of beans, but is becoming quite grown up by the looks of it When does the car come back with his new attachment on Nippy. Glad to see Kayla's party went well yesterday and that you saved the butterfly for Eileen.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Morning all. It must be that time of year for stuff to be decluttered. I have started and when I picked up a carrier bag this morning it fell to bits. Bio diodegradeable. Trouble was the pesky stuff kept sticking to my fingers and I couldn't get rid of it. Shows how long it had been in the drawer. Oh well off to walk Tyto and then coffee and then well thats the morning nearly over. Time flies when you have such fun.lol!! Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Well done Keshi, she is doing well.

My ramp arrived and it is not suitable to short for the drop from my doorstep. I should have measured it properly but going for the longest one, I thought would do the job. I think I may have to get my friend Colin to make me one to do the job properly. Should have thought of him in the first place as he has a metal making firm so should be able to run up an aluminium ramp for me and it wont cost me over £100 as this one has. She is going to reimburse me the £5 charge for next day delivery but it is costing me £15 to send it back, but better that than waste £100.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Oh no Moyra, after all that, when it finally does arrive it is wrong I think you are right in getting someone to do it locally, and luckily you know someone. Hope it is done quickly and you can start using your scooter again. Any word from the council about a flat more suitable for you as yet
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »