Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 04:51 PM

The dogs and the cherry tomatoes

oh these dogs have given me a good giggle with these.

thougt id give them all one as a healthy snack, asbo loves them and knows how to eat them, so they dont last long

but watching the other two wondering what the hell to do with them isnt half making me

well they are going down a treat anyway.

anyone else give their dogs tomatoes?
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Not willingly. I made a nice tomato salad last night to go with my dinner - sliced vine tomatoes in vinaigrette dressing with chopped spring onions...
and Prince ate it while I was getting the mayo out.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Not willingly. I made a nice tomato salad last night to go with my dinner - sliced vine tomatoes in vinaigrette dressing with chopped spring onions...
and Prince ate it while I was getting the mayo out.
ive just given them one each. may try cucumber next.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Never tried tomatoes.. Sounds fun tho Have given my little monster cucumber. Sometimes gets eaten.. Sometimes chewed and spat out!!
jenstina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Jennie'll only eat them if they get launched at her by the baby in her highchair! Mind, they're cut in half.........a whole one she hasn't a clue what to do with, so she carries it around in her mouth like a gob-stopper
tansox
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2011, 05:55 PM
I remember my old Cairn Terrier taking one off my plant when he was a puppy! I watched him tug and tug, it eventually came off in his mouth, he strutted down the path with it in his mouth, tail and ears erect, so proud of himself, then it burst! He jumped two feet in the other direction then growled as he circled it. Gosh, that was over 25 years ago and my old Cairn can still make me smile!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by tansox View Post
I remember my old Cairn Terrier taking one off my plant when he was a puppy! I watched him tug and tug, it eventually came off in his mouth, he strutted down the path with it in his mouth, tail and ears erect, so proud of himself, then it burst! He jumped two feet in the other direction then growled as he circled it. Gosh, that was over 25 years ago and my old Cairn can still make me smile!
Nice memories!

It's the one thing that Pepsi won't touch, not like the apples, strawberries, raspberries ........
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by tansox View Post
awww
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
oh these dogs have given me a good giggle with these.

thougt id give them all one as a healthy snack, asbo loves them and knows how to eat them, so they dont last long

but watching the other two wondering what the hell to do with them isnt half making me

well they are going down a treat anyway.

anyone else give their dogs tomatoes?
Yep, my dogs get tomatoes regularly.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by jenstina View Post
Mind, they're cut in half.........a whole one she hasn't a clue what to do with, so she carries it around in her mouth like a gob-stopper
Haha, my dog does this with eggs.. they just hold them gently in their mouths (someone told me she would so I tried it!)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >