View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 10:09 PM
PMSL I'm sooooo immature but that really made my day still chuckling now! My iPhone is always thinking it knows better and putting stupid words in

I haven't had duck but I know Krylr's dogs had some problems, one refused to eat it, the other ate it an threw it up. I'm hoping to get some duck mince myself to try Cain on when I can get a DAF delivery
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
PMSL I'm sooooo immature but that really made my day still chuckling now! My iPhone is always thinking it knows better and putting stupid words in

I haven't had duck but I know Krylr's dogs had some problems, one refused to eat it, the other ate it an threw it up. I'm hoping to get some duck mince myself to try Cain on when I can get a DAF delivery
Dont worry everyone has been having a good giggle at it I know mine is an iPhone and it does it all the time! Doesn't help that I type really fast and sometimes hit the wrong letters

Will see how mine go on with the duck wings. If they don't like them I already have a home for them an can just buy some chicken wings.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Thank you for a fabulous real belly laugh today! Much needed after a very difficult day yesterday, appreciated it

One of my dogs can't eat duck and always throws up. The other has no problems at all, but can sometimes bring some back up to be re-eaten (sorry too much information) as raw-fed dogs occasionally do. I have thought this may be because the ducks I've had are either free-range or wild, so their bones may be a lot stronger than farmed, meaning Merlin's not chewing them up enough.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
Thank you for a fabulous real belly laugh today! Much needed after a very difficult day yesterday, appreciated it

One of my dogs can't eat duck and always throws up. The other has no problems at all, but can sometimes bring some back up to be re-eaten (sorry too much information) as raw-fed dogs occasionally do. I have thought this may be because the ducks I've had are either free-range or wild, so their bones may be a lot stronger than farmed, meaning Merlin's not chewing them up enough.
Glad I cheered you up

And thanks for that. Will see what they are like with them.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-11-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
Haha I'm never going to live this thread down am I?

but many thanks for the giggles!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Hmm, now I think about it, Louie was fine with the duck wing he had last week, but over the weekend when my Mum had him, he threw it back up - we shall have to see, they have duck wings tonight..
DvnBiker
Dogsey Junior

20-11-2011, 09:40 PM
omg has to be the thread of the year - you have made my day.

on a serious note my lot love the duck mince but have yet to try duck wings as they were out of stock last time.

My lot dont seem to like the turkey necks though - they are bloody huge.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2011, 09:45 PM
I saw turkey necks for the first time the other day and thought it looked like something from a top shelf mag! I thought the ducks necks were bad enough...
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5