Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh yes Jackie, you go girl, give 'em hell!!! I do hope it arrives, it'll be a nightmare if you have to go tomorrow! I have the same problem as Trouble, they put one thing in one bag, and then potatoes in with eggs so when you pick that bag up it breaks and the eggs all fall out on the drive Then they miss out half the stuff (once I had ALL the dairy missing!!!) or put the wrong brand in or something. I haven't done it for a while, since mum's been gone, coz I have all the time in the World now to enjoy going to the store, otherwise my bp goes through the roof after every delivery of late, just like yours today!!!
Still flaming waiting. They finally put me through to the local warehouse. The shopping never even got on the van as it broke down before it was loaded. So why the h**l didn't they ring and let us know at 10:00. John waiting in and had to chase them and they still didn't tell him it didn't make the van!
What a fiasco this has been today. Our shopping is now on a van and should be here anytime although that was at 7:00 and it's not a half hour journey I've also told the warehouse I want his manager to call me tomorrow as £11 in refund is nowhere near enough Why did they lie about it? That's the worst part

Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Humm....as an ex-delivery .com person I have to beg you not to yell at the people who deliver the shopping.

I always tried to get hold of the people, but if you are in a bad reception area you don't often have a chance or are not able to call.

It is always the driver who ends up with the displeasure which used to really upset me. The drivers do not pick the shopping or pack it.

I really hope that you manage to sort out the shopping.
Don't worry. I would never take it out on the wrong person. Everyone who I've spoken to tonight, I've spoken to politely and even when I was getting annoyed, I apologised to who I was speaking to for being short I run a helpdesk for a living so I know what it's like being on the crappy end of the stick
Even when I was speaking to the warehouse lad 2 hours of chasing the order behind me, I apologised for being annoyed and that it wasn't personal to him
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 06:59 PM
This is shocking! Is it here yet?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
This is shocking! Is it here yet?
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gh! No. Just had to call them again as it only comes from Stockton Kel and that was at 7:00. I'm seriously gonna kill someone in a minute. I'm now waiting for the call centre to ring back again as they can't reach the store! I swear my blood pressure has gone through the roof!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Oh Jackie, I can feeeeel your exasperation with them, and that's just how mad I got last time with half my stuff onboard!!! Next time you phone them, tell them you not only want more than the £11 offered, but you want them to send it to you, like NOW, in a taxi at their expense!!!! Tell them you've got a dinner party tonight and they've now ruined it, and they can also pay for the take-away you've got to order now..... for 20 peops!!!!! That should do it! Lol! No, I know I can't make you laugh you must be livid!!!! xxxxxxx Have a (((((((((((Hug))))))))))instead then!!!! xxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gh! No. Just had to call them again as it only comes from Stockton Kel and that was at 7:00. I'm seriously gonna kill someone in a minute. I'm now waiting for the call centre to ring back again as they can't reach the store! I swear my blood pressure has gone through the roof!
It comes from here? Stockton Tesco? WHY?

Next time i'm in there i'll knock all the cereal over in revenge.

This is absolutely ridiculous! 10am were they meant to come?

Even if I went up and got it myself at 7pm here, and got on teh blooin' train i'd have been at yours by now!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 07:30 PM
A bit off topic but those of you who still see the advertising banner at the top of the site, the Retreiver (I think) who is digging, I'm sure it it having a poo And the ginger cat is most disturbing. I keep seeing it's eyes blink and it's tummy move
Hope you get your shopping soon Wuffle.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Jackie, I can feeeeel your exasperation with them, and that's just how mad I got last time with half my stuff onboard!!! Next time you phone them, tell them you not only want more than the £11 offered, but you want them to send it to you, like NOW, in a taxi at their expense!!!! Tell them you've got a dinner party tonight and they've now ruined it, and they can also pay for the take-away you've got to order now..... for 20 peops!!!!! That should do it! Lol! No, I know I can't make you laugh you must be livid!!!! xxxxxxx Have a (((((((((((Hug))))))))))instead then!!!! xxxxx
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. I've been on the phone fighting with the call centre again. The guy in Stockton is saying he didn't promise my order would be here straight away and the B****y driver is probably pootling around on his rounds and we're last. I swear if he turns up at 9, he'll be met with a baseball bat! What a pack of lying w*****s!!!!!!! LOL at you Aitch. I'll get this order free yet. I've told him we have family members with special dietary requirements that are waiting for the deliver so they can eat. What I really meant is Cassie's chicken is part of the order LOL

Originally Posted by random View Post
It comes from here? Stockton Tesco? WHY?

Next time i'm in there i'll knock all the cereal over in revenge.

This is absolutely ridiculous! 10am were they meant to come?

Even if I went up and got it myself at 7pm here, and got on teh blooin' train i'd have been at yours by now!
The warehouse is there Kel. Our local Tesco doesn't deliverWTF?
You go knock the cereal over mate. I may just come with you and kick the crap out of the lying little oik that is denying my order was going to be here at 7:30. I'm angry enough to go to the Stockton warehouse now! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-05-2009, 07:39 PM
I swear my blood pressure has gone through the roof!
Oh Jackie please don't let that happen, it's not worth it, just start drafting out your letters of complaint, note the use of plural IMO it's best to write to as many people as you can find names for.

When I worked in London I used to do my food shopping at Tesco, comming out of the store I would pass the 'Home Delivery' department, I won't go into detail but suffice to say that what I saw put me off using 'Home Delivery' for ever.

There is no 'Home delivery' where I live now and frankly I can't say I'm missing it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Use Sainsbury's. I may be lucky be we have never had a massive problem yet. it has been late a couple of times over the past few years, but really I can count it on one hand. We did get someone elses's shopping as well as ours once, but I rang to tell them and they said we could keep it!!!
Hope you have got your order by now.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. I've been on the phone fighting with the call centre again. The guy in Stockton is saying he didn't promise my order would be here straight away and the B****y driver is probably pootling around on his rounds and we're last. I swear if he turns up at 9, he'll be met with a baseball bat! What a pack of lying w*****s!!!!!!! LOL at you Aitch. I'll get this order free yet. I've told him we have family members with special dietary requirements that are waiting for the deliver so they can eat. What I really meant is Cassie's chicken is part of the order LOL

The warehouse is there Kel. Our local Tesco doesn't deliverWTF?
You go knock the cereal over mate. I may just come with you and kick the crap out of the lying little oik that is denying my order was going to be here at 7:30. I'm angry enough to go to the Stockton warehouse now! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
Noway, STILL NOT HERE?
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »