Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2022, 06:49 AM

Meandering Monday 3rd October 2022

Yep that is what Lynn and Gorden will be doing when they set off in their caravan. Happy Days Lynn. I am trying to decide what to do today. Tesco coming later but the rest of the day, well the usual I suppose. Do you have days when you haven't a clue what to do with it? Have a good one whatever you all decide to do.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2022, 10:11 AM
Sue and I just back from Tesco with another few weeks shopping on board. I go as the other trolley pusher, and you won't find a better wobbly trolley pusher than me, I don't let them go off in the direction they want to go in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Afternoon all
Congratulations on the caravan Lynn
Kazz, feeling much better now
Chris.... hope Gary is your friend again now so you could do the dentist with him lol
Sue and Barry, hope you didn't get trolley rage in Tesco
Brenda, hope you are doing o.k
Dad had his appointment with the psychiatrist today, they went through how much he had been drinking and the Dr worked it out at 100 units plus a week!! He is having to have a brai scan to look for alcohol related dementia and to rule out other things.....why is my life so bloody stressful??? I will end up a blooming alcoholic at this rate lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely morning out in town but a bit rushed because we had to get back so I could take buggarlugs to the dentist. One major talking to and I think we've cleared the air for now, but for how long is anyone's guess.

Dave has a blood test booked for tomorrow afternoon, but it's only down the road and will take about 5 minutes I don't think he'll like the results though as they did a finger prick test a couple of days ago and his blood glucose level was very high. He's a bit stuck between a rock and a hard place. Metformin controls it well but gives him horrendous stomache pains since the gall bladder operation. Algoliptin (the alternative) doesn't seem to be doing the job. Hopefully, they can find something that will control it without the stomach problems