Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Maybe you could supplement her food with a coat conditioning enzyme now that you know there could be a problem there? Hope all is fine with her though.
Does anyone know a good one to reccomend??
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Yes, have you tried Viacutin? It was recommended tome by a vet once, but I paid £27 through him, now get it through Vetmedic on the net at £21 inclusive p and p. It is full of essential omega oils for skin and coat, take a look on the site, or there may be another site with more specific details of it. Georgie's coat was like wire when I first had him and very thin, but now I have the opposite problem with him! You DON'T see any visible results for one month after first using it though, and it actually says this on the can. If you want me to give you more info myschievous I will get the can out tomorrow and reel it all off ok?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks helena...could you let me have the website address...

It's obviously to early to tell if Keena's coat will change but I am interested in finding out more about this product anyway, that way I will know about it should I need to try something.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 08:47 PM
p.s. Sorry that's Viacutan not Viacutin, just looked on the can for you!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 09:19 PM
I had Luca spayed over a year ago, and Storm 9 months ago, and both my girls are in great condition. Neither have put on weight and thier coats are very healthy and I haven't done anything different with them since they were spayed
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2005, 08:34 AM
Hi myschievous, this is the w/site where I buy it and this is the page for it:
http://www.vet-medic.com/search.asp?...utan&x=33&y=18

Although it was predomenantly for his itchy skin condition, it is extremely good for the coat, as with all oils are for conditioning, but this is the dogs b's according to my vet for coat and skin. Hope that helps!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi Mys Amy was speyed 13 years ago and still looks slim and elegant with a good coat The vet says evening primrose oil is good for the coat or fish body oil (not cod liver oil) If you get a lot of soft fluffy coat try a chalk block then comb with and fine toothed comb.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Thanks everyone
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2