Our sister sites
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2010, 05:09 PM

He made me laugh

Who knows which section this should be in LOL
McKenzy has made it to three Happy Birthday McKenzy
This morning instead of waiting for his birthday pressie he thought he would just help himself,,
I was given a large box of choccies for Xmas so maybe McKenzy was doing some forward thinking (saving his mum from the dreaded weight prob) but while I was showering he helped himself -------to the lot .
So a quick call to the vets who couldnt tell me what to do for laughing ,and said I had cheered up her first day back to work ..
Glad I have achieved something
He seems ok and no worse for it she suggested I give him a couple of soda crystals to make him sick but she wasnt to worried as it was milk choc and not dark stuff.
Needles to say he wont be getting his pressie just yet. I wonder if he will make it to four bad lad
He did make me laugh tho.
Huggles x
Dieseldaft
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-01-2010, 05:15 PM
What a naughty boy McKenzy!

My friend has a springer spaniel who did the same thing. He ate a whole tin of chocs! My friend like you called the vets who just said to keep an eye on him.

He not only ate the chocs but the wrappers too!. Luckily he was fine but she said his poos were 'glittery' for a few days afterwards!!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Bless him Happy 3rd Birthday McKenzy

Glad all is OK x