Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 06:57 AM

Good morning everyone - Sunday!

Morning all,

Another cold one here – yesterday I went out in a big coat and some gloves..... I wonder how long it’ll be before the hat and scarf come out?

Baz is on dog-walking duty, dog breakfast duty, and wife breakfast duty this morning. After that, it’s my turn to get my butt into gear and do the two loads of washing and cook the Sunday roast. This week I splashed out for a rib of beef – have to say, it looks gorgeous, and the dogs tolerate beef really well – they will be happy gingers this afternoon, that’s for sure

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and cold here this morning. It's supposed to get much colder this week.

Enjoy your beef Vicki. Chicken wrapped in parma ham and stuffed with cream cheese with jacket spuds for us today

Have a good Sunday all
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 07:11 AM
Morning Vicki morning all, its a lovely autumn morning here and i am just about to go out with the woofas, on the downside have to go to Ikea after.

Have a great Sunday everyone and stay safe
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 07:19 AM
Morning Cuz xxxxxx

Well been out already its is really cold here, once walking at speed it warmed up the body

Just let the chucks out and given them extra hay I have a feeling they need it. Even Dandi (rabbit) isn't coming out today must be cold, he's stayed in his hutch he settled for a love and that was it he and Chocolate are snuggled down in the bedroom

Got alot to do this morning...poo duty in the garden for one, then dogs out again this afternoon, bath and then when Pat comes home from work we are meeting up with his daughter Carol her OH Paul and the 2 grandaughters to go to a carvery.... no cooking for me

Have a wonderful day one and All xxxxxxxxxxxx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 07:30 AM
Morning all! Bit chilly here too, our heating still isn't on though (still broken).

Have already got a wash on, jobs today include cleaning all the hen/duck/turkey houses out, and sorting out the kitchen, which looks like a bomb has hit it!!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I thought it was cold this morning but then I took the dogs for a really brisk 3 mile lead walk which we done in 50 mins, I ended up with my coat tied round my waist and my sleeves rolled up on my jumper I was so hot
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and cold here this morning. It's supposed to get much colder this week.

Enjoy your beef Vicki. Chicken wrapped in parma ham and stuffed with cream cheese with jacket spuds for us today

Have a good Sunday all
Morning J sounds yummy!

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki morning all, its a lovely autumn morning here and i am just about to go out with the woofas, on the downside have to go to Ikea after.

Have a great Sunday everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - Ikea.......

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxxxxx

Well been out already its is really cold here, once walking at speed it warmed up the body

Just let the chucks out and given them extra hay I have a feeling they need it. Even Dandi (rabbit) isn't coming out today must be cold, he's stayed in his hutch he settled for a love and that was it he and Chocolate are snuggled down in the bedroom

Got alot to do this morning...poo duty in the garden for one, then dogs out again this afternoon, bath and then when Pat comes home from work we are meeting up with his daughter Carol her OH Paul and the 2 grandaughters to go to a carvery.... no cooking for me

Have a wonderful day one and All xxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph - enjoy your meal out hon x

Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Morning all! Bit chilly here too, our heating still isn't on though (still broken).

Have already got a wash on, jobs today include cleaning all the hen/duck/turkey houses out, and sorting out the kitchen, which looks like a bomb has hit it!!
Morning Shelley

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I thought it was cold this morning but then I took the dogs for a really brisk 3 mile lead walk which we done in 50 mins, I ended up with my coat tied round my waist and my sleeves rolled up on my jumper I was so hot
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev - you go, girl!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Chilly here today too but once walking you soon warm up especially as Ollie trots round the field at a good pace and doesn't stop every 5 minutes, the diet is doing him good plus the weather is cooler which he prefers.

Pottering at home day today and roast lamb for lunch.

Like todays gem. Have a good day all.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Morning everyone, have been out with pooch early, had ice on windscreen, removed a half eaten pizza from outside house and had bacon n egg for breakfast. All this talk of Sunday Roasts is making me hungry again already Rib of beef yummm...Hope everyone has a good day and lovely lunches.
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Morning everyone

It's looks quite sunny here but no idea how cold it is as I haven't been outside yet just about to take ruby out now though for a quick walk then it's off to work until 6pm

It will be either something from the freezer or I might go out for tea with my mum as she has been in London all weekend so it will save either of us cooking
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >