View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JackieandMia
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm sorry to hear it might be his spine Lyn. I've been following this thread because i thought this from the start going on what you said because my late Cocker had IVDD. Fingers crossed it's not x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by JackieandMia View Post
I'm sorry to hear it might be his spine Lyn. I've been following this thread because i thought this from the start going on what you said because my late Cocker had IVDD. Fingers crossed it's not x
Thank you I am prepared for the worst news which hopefully it won't be and I will be able to feel a lot better but somehow I think I need to be prepared.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Fingers crossed Lynn, hopefully the news will be reassuring
JackieandMia
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you I am prepared for the worst news which hopefully it won't be and I will be able to feel a lot better but somehow I think I need to be prepared.
Even if it is Lynn it might not be severe and could be controlled and if it does become severe they can operate.
The op just wasn't an option for my Cocker because of her age and how severe it became otherwise i would of gone for the op without a doubt.
Thinking of you and praying it's something that can be sorted xx
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 10:52 AM
So sorry, at least you know what the problem may be now though. I really wish you both all the best x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Lynn

He is in the very best place and sounds like he has some good people doing all they can.It must be awful just sitting and not knowing but at least you know he is being looked after well.

I just keep thinking back to Bensmums Ben who had paralysis last year in his back end and is now right as rain.....It is amazing what they can achieve.....

Loads of hugs and woos coming your way!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the update Lynn, just to let you know I am still sending lots of positive (((vibes))) to Ollie and special thoughts to you and Gordon.
Really hope you soon get some answers so you know the way forward.
The waiting and not knowing is the worst part.
Ollies a fighter so keep positive for him. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Thank you so much all but as the vet yesterday said and the neurologist today Ollie really is not the best of patients he is so stressed they were surprised by his stress levels and feel if it is anything really serious because of the way he is some of the options for others may not be options for him.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you so much all but as the vet yesterday said and the neurologist today Ollie really is not the best of patients he is so stressed they were surprised by his stress levels and feel if it is anything really serious because of the way he is some of the options for others may not be options for him.
I can completely relate to that Lynn as Shady is very like Ollie with her stress levelsas you know, so there are things I wouldn't put her through that I would have done any of my other dogs. I would never put her through another cruciate op either.
You know Ollie best like I know Shady best and I know you will do whatever is right for Ollie, so would never question your decisions with him.
Lets just hope they contact soon with some positive news as I know how special he is to you.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Holding you in my thoughts xx
Page 10 of 123 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 60 110 > Last »