Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
loupoppins
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 12:01 PM

Seems Bella's in top teenager mood today LOL

Bella seems to be in top norty teenager mode today LOL Started when I was eating a slice of toast stood in the kitchen for breakfast. She came and sat facing me, she tried a couple of jumps...but quickly remembered that wouldn't work....so she resorted to a continual low growel....anyway she didn't get any (she's currently banned from titbits as she has stopped eating HER food again...sigh) and the second I put the last piece in my mouth she let out a loud high pitched bark, (that actually made me jump ), and sloped off to her bed where she lay looking at me with her best "I'm not happy" expression and doing her general low grumbling growel.
Then we were out in the garden, me,Bella,and my 2yr old son...he was on the trampoline, his shoes were on the floor...later me and my son came in as I needed to tidy up...I went back a bit later to get his shoes and there was only 1 I searched everywhere(including Bella's bed!!)...it had vanished....ended up putting others on him to take my daughter to nursery. Now just sitting in the lounge, and Bella has come and dropped the missing shoe in his lap
Seems she's in one of those moods today....
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Sorry I know I shouldn't but I couldn't stop smiling when I read your post! Norty Bella!!

At least she returned the shoe in the end!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Well at least she returned the shoe, Tess would of probably poo'd in it first

Sounds like she wanted that toast hun
loupoppins
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 12:48 PM
yeah...tis quite funny really LOL
And yes, at least the shoe was in one piece, with no surprises!
And she REALLY wanted that toast didn't she! Trouble is she's SO fussy when it comes to food....she hasn't touched her food for 2 days now after snaffling far too many tasty titbits when the kids were home over the holidays She had a bowl of lamb mince down waiting for her...but no, she wanted toast and marmalede LOL
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:34 PM
oh norty bella!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Oh dear..... mind you, Bella's antics do make me smile