Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Spookshow baby
Can you b****y believe it!. while taking my daughter to school this morning, The guy infront of me allowed his dog to foul twice and just carried on walking, the dog was on a lead so, yes, he knew it had done it cause he stood a watched, then walked off.
Me being me, I shouted ahead 'excuse me! I do hope your going to clean that dog mess up!' To which I got a mouthful of abuse. I don't stand for this ever so I told him, If you can't be bothered to clean it up your not responsible to even own a dog. In my opion, if you don't clean up after your dog then your also the same kind of person who does bother to de-worm the dog either.

It was only when I came home and phoned Honesty, whos daughter is in the same year as his daughter that she told me he's a Policeman!!!!
God, are they above the law or what!
I've phoned the council and given them all the details. I own 8 dogs and ALWAYS clean up after them. Every coat I have has bags in the pockets. Even if I'm not out with my dogs! I am so fuming as this area is the walk to school for loads of children each day and is also a public bridle way of which my sister is a member of the bridleways asso.
If the police don't care then it seems stupid! The council are more than happy to make an example of him aswell with him being a policeman it will make frontpage news up here.
I'm so angery!

God that is soo disgusting Obviously the policeman does think he is above the law I have the same problem when I take my daughter to school, there is always one place where a dog has fouled nearly every morning in the same place and I think its somebody that walks up to the junior school with a dog but don't know cos you can never catch them at it. Its awful when your child stands in it because my daughter had stood in some one morning without me knowing and when I went to pick her up at the end of the day she was sat in her wellys and had had them on all day because no -one would clean the dog muck off her shoes. I wish they would put cameras up on the roads where the schools are then they can name and shame the pratts that do this and give them a hefty fine as well

I will look forward to reading it in the Oldham Chron
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2006, 05:42 PM
It's the law you have to pick up your dog poo, anywhere.. Just you and me....hehehe.. The police don't have to, obviously...
Been through Westwood, with my friend who went to Bishop Burton. LOL, Cows just wandering about..LOL

And puppiesm you just got your doggy, I want all the puppies..LOL!!!!!
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Foxy, it's Crap filled Lees Bridalways..LOL, No matter how much funding we get for repairs etc on these paths, dog walkers still treat them as a f****** open toilet.. GRRRRR
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Honesty
Foxy, it's Crap filled Lees Bridalways..LOL, No matter how much funding we get for repairs etc on these paths, dog walkers still treat them as a f****** open toilet.. GRRRRR

Oh I don't usually walk down there, its about 18 months since we walked Benji down there. We have quite a lot of fields near us so I usually stick to those. Its still disgusting though isn't it. My sister used to live at Grotton and she used to have two Cavaliers that she walked on that bridleway but she always picked up after them.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Bad enough anyone leaving it on the pavement, let alone a law enforcer!!

I recently reported somebody I saw up on our village green who saw his dog c*ap and just walked on, but I was too far away at the time to shout at him or hand him a doggy bag. So I collared a woman who had stopped to chat with him and asked her where he lived, so I got the address and reported him to our Parish Council. When I was explaining what he looked like and gave them the address they said "it can't be him, coz he's one of our chief councillors"!!!!!! Oh, but it WAS!! I did a follow up letter to make certain it was read out at the next Parish Council Meeting!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Catmelodian
Unfortunately in most cases they are indeed above the law. I have two cousins, both seargents and the tales they come away with of their own misdeeds would astound you.

Yes I have to agree with you. I dated a detective a few years back and he more or less told me that he can get away with anything when off duty be it speeding, drink driving it doesnt matter he just shows his identity card and thats the end of the matter
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Well thats just disgusting
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Old boys club, they can do what the hell they want.
Don't think he banked on my sis and me. We don't stand for it, not on our paths we don't!!!!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Jules1
I am applying to be a policewoman at the end of the year....hence for reason for giving up smoking & losing alot of weight
Well Done & Good Luck
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Its times like these you wish you had your camera phone on ya!

I hate seeing dog turds everywhere and it sickens me when people dont clear it up from outside the primary school round the corner.Winter round here heralds the 'poo season' where people can get away with not clearing up due to it getting dark earlier on and they wont get spotted.

I've stopped a few people for not clearing up-i always ask them politely if they are gonna clear up and would they like one of my spare bags.Most people sheepishly accept my offer of bag,but one bloke in his 70's proceeded to f & blind at me saying i was threatneing him with my dog (i had a Rottweiler then) and he wasnt going to do anything i told him.If it wasnt for the fact the stupid old git was so old-i would have belted him quite happily.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >