Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 09:27 PM
oh vicki.....she has done so well. You sure she wont be staying
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Hi, I've been keeping up with your pics. She looks great well done you must have worked very hard with her hope she gets a great home, or has she got one already?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by brophy View Post
Amazing how she has come alive. Well done to you and how wonderful your other dogs have been to accept her and help her to gain confidence and feel part of the pack bless them, They are a credit to you
Thanks, have to say Im pleased with the gang on how quick she was accepted, by 4 days we were alot more relaxed and now I can take my eyes off them with her which makes life so much easier
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Brilliant
Thanks hun she has the making a real good dog, very abidable
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
Aww bless the little lovie. We can see that she is feeling relaxed and comfy with you all now. She's also looking so much better skin-wise. Well done you
Thanks to the cream her skin has calmed right down, no more chewing and scratching at herself, thats got to be better for her all round
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Oh BLESS YOU! I check in on this thread when I need a 'feel good' fix!

I've fallen in love with that dawg!
LOL me too
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
oh vicki.....she has done so well. You sure she wont be staying
I'd keep her....just need Patrick to think the same way, if he says we will...then she will stay, but I've not hounded him about it, it has to be his idea...but she has grown on him even though he doesn't say anything, I have caught him talking to her
Originally Posted by miz66 View Post
Hi, I've been keeping up with your pics. She looks great well done you must have worked very hard with her hope she gets a great home, or has she got one already?
We cream her 3 times a day ...although sometimes she doesn't want to play ball and runs off but who knows if hubby is really taken by her she can stay here...its his decision lets keep our fingers crossed
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 08:36 AM
awww, what a massive improvement. I am always amazed at how quickly some of these dogs bounce back.

Well done you!!

Helen
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
awww, what a massive improvement. I am always amazed at how quickly some of these dogs bounce back.

Well done you!!

Helen
Thank you she is asleep atm .....right on Pats knee
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3