Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2016, 12:17 PM
see ya later LG...behave yourself went mixing with the great unwashed lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2016, 12:55 PM
OMG saw two daffs out in bloom this morning we walked the riverside then crossed the bridge and came past the school and there they were all bright and yellow.
Next few houses up aconites and snowdrops out. If we get some change of weather heavy frosts or snow even everything will get frost bite.

Glad there are some bones June even if they were off.
Hope you catch up with your aunty griff. You have a new saying now.
Hope mums session goes well today Eileen.
Enjoy your day LG. you men are all the same about having to dress up I have to chase Gorden not literally and my mum did my dad.

I refrained although it was very hard yesterday not to message Mark. I know he has somewhere to stay and have to get back into the habit of not bothering him every day.
He messaged me to let me know he was checking in because he knows I worry. That he is doing ok but still feeling strange, that Tracey appreciated my message and so did stuart and that I'm a nutter.
Him and tracey spoke properly for the first time in ages last night and are getting along well. He has told her if ever she needs him she knows how to get hold of him and he will be there for her still.
So good we can all remain friends. I will miss her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2016, 01:11 PM
well Lynn, you never know, some time apart, a bit of breathing space and they may make a go of things..... it is good that they have had a good talk
i think my dad is the exception to the rule...he is a b*gger for dressing up, he sits in the house in his good stuff and then moans when a dirty pup jumps on him or he has dog hair on him!!!! i wear rubbish stuff in the house/walking the dogs, then i get changed to go out and then i get changed again Lol, once upon a time i used to do the decorating in designer gear and walk the dogs in designer stuff too, now i can count on one hand the number of named items i have...well except for trainers but that is as the physio told me i had to wear nike air
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Gorden wears older more comfortables tuff in the house and garden and for walking Dillon and my dad has his old comfortable clothes and my mum was always nagging at him to change to go into town to shop when he retired.
He always use to say this isn't dirty and I'm comfortable.
Gorden will change but sometimes I have to point out that maybe the trousers he put on that morning may have a mud splash on them.
Good on your dad for being the exception but not for moaning at the dogs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2016, 01:50 PM
i did have a chuckle yesterday, i walked the dogs and he was in his scruffy (although by my standards smart stuff!!), he was sat in the chair with the laptop and deags came bounding in and leapt on him...i had tried to dry her off as best as i could, his face was a picture...if looks could kill we would both be dead Lol she left some lovely muddy paw prints over his shirt
can't get hold of my aunty....hope i haven't upset her, she texted me yesterday saying how it was disappointing dad hadn't managed to make it to the club on sunday to see them...i told her i had tried but he didn't want to..he told me to tell them the truth and i thought that sounded better than "couldn't be a*sed"....hope she isn't upset but i am fed up of making excuses for him, he hasn't seen them for 3 years now..and although i don't like his family i did truly try and get him to go
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2016, 01:54 PM
I am sure she won't blame you griff. She is probably out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Got out and back as quick as I could,got a big bag of bones, need to sort through them and get them bagged and in the freezer. Been heavy rain off and on all the way there and back, traffic really light which has been a blessing. Coming up to the M61 turn off and I had to pass a wagon loaded with hay, pulling a trailer also loaded with hay, all leaning towards the centre of the motorway, I always think I will be the one it falls on. Made it onto the M61 spur safely and wagon carried on, maybe on its way to LG's, although don't think he has need of hay anymore, but in that direction.
Scruffy clothes for dog walking, less scruffy for in the house and housework and clean nice ones if I go out
Enjoy your afternoon out LG and put a smile on your face, there's a good chap.
Nice to know Mark and Tracey have at last had a conversation and like's been said, once they talk and there is space between them, you never know
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Good afternoon

Congratulations to Deags and you too Griff you have worked wonders on them both. Hope your aunt is just out and not got the huff with you.

Good that Mark and Tracey have at last spoken properly to each other maybe they will get on with a little space between them. Funny how we do everything for the dogs before we think of ourselves

Hope mum's chemo went ok today Eileen. Pity that Sarah and the baby Hobbits have to stay a few more days but in the great scheme of things not so very long. Enjoy the peace whilst it lasts

Don't get carried away whilst out with the mem Gordon as I am sure she will have you looking your best for the trip. Pleased Fagin's paw seems to have healed nicely and hope he does nothing silly to open it again.

Those plastic runners are good but the one I had tended to walk up the carpet Hope you have managed to get out without getting too wet and muddy Moyra.

Hopefully the bone run was worth it June.

The weather down here is awful hasn't really stopped raining since early this morning. Managed to get Teazle out first thing and just got home before it started. Have washed all the bedding and towels from visitors so am now up today for a few days. Also did the tesco run and it was virtually empty so there and back in record time. Been out to lunch, Barry suggested it, had a free meal for myself so really enjoyed it. Still raining now so it doesn't look as if the poor girlie will get another walk yet.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Glad you got bones June and are back safely. I am secretly hoping but not going too get too excited in case they decide to just remain friends.

Well damp, dark miserable day here again. Have put log burner on, bedding tumbling and made myself an orange liqueur coffee. Found on netflix the Tudors series 4 of them I know I watched series 1 but know I missed some of the others in the series so started on 2. That's me sorted then.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Cross posted June. Glad the bone run went well and you had a safe journey.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »