View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2016, 10:01 AM
I find my car really good on diesel and economical June.
We will take your word for it brenda. I have trouble with pictures on this google chrome book given up. I let Gorden do them directly onto his mac lap top and onto pb then get them from there.
Looking for a lap top where I can do it myself.
Hope the parcel turns up on time Mandy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2016, 10:05 AM
I had a very brief experience with a Mac, I could not get my head around it at all, and hated it. It was 2nd hand and it was back on ebay faster than you can blink
It was my Lucida that was on diesel, Lynn, maybe it was just the car but next car I bought was one that was dual fuel lpg/petrol and never been happier.
I too hope they get the oil in the right tank, I mean what would happen if it went in next door's
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Good morning

Hope you managed to get out with getting wet Moyra

Hopefully you get the delivery of oil and not your neighbour Lynn. Also fingers crossed something comes up for Gorden this year nearer to home.

Good luck with your drive for shavings etc June and hopefully it will stay dry for getting the girls out

Good morning Brenda and Mandy

Hopefully the little Hobbit will come home today and good luck for your mum Eileen with the chemo,

Managed to get Teazle out before it rained again and it is now pouring. Visitors go home today so have to take sister to station and then off to Brighton to take son home with some goodies for his freezer. Hope the weather improves for the drive.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Oil delivered in right tank. It was a delivery driver we have had before so he knows where the tank is located.
The company we use farm the orders out for the best deals so you don't always get the same company or driver Lovely fella only 37 and been diagnosed with MS so he is very grateful for the new lorry and the remote for sending out the hose filling the tank and taking it back up the drive all 150 foot of it. You want to see them pull the hose down the drive makes your eyes water.
They have clear instructions come in top gate go down drive through bottom gate tank to the left, but feel more confident being here to make sure.
I would expect once its in the tank that's it no retrieving it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Glad you got your oil ok Lynn, that is one worry off your mind. Safe journey to the station Sue and then on to Brighton with your son. Got to take Amber out again in a little while. But it is dry at the moment. Good luck for your trip to pick up the shavings June, take care on those roads.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Hope the parcel arrives Mnady
Oooooo wonder what's going on next door then TW???
Pleased the oil has been delivered to the right tank Lynn, shame about the driver...mums mate had MS and the lad who used to sell the big issue had it too...was awful to see him last time, i had only seen him 6 months before, hadn't been diagnosed and that short time later struggling to walk and get his words out..horrid
Brenda, hope sara's interview goes well
Sue, hope you get everyone delivered where they need to be safely
TW, it will be one of the receptionists who has to try and sort me out
Greece left a message... i stupidly plugged the phone in!! apparently they have questions for paul and they now all of a sudden want my other great aunts phone number....this is after years and years of not bothering...mum is texting paul to tell him to call as we would never give out his number and we don't speak to them so we will just keep ignoring the phone....wish i had spent the extra and bought the number blocking one now Lol. Made me want to be sick hearing mums cousins stupid voice...yack!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2016, 12:10 PM
He is a complete inspiration griff was saying he wants to continue to work as long as he can he still has a small mortgage and his aim is to pay it off. He and his wife decided not to take out insurance on this kind of thing. I had two friends with MS very cruel like our friend with Huntington's.
I hope he delivers next time too and manages to keep going as he wishes. He is always so cheerful.
Same as you facing up to it and trying your best to get on rather than sinking to an all time low and giving up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Bless him, i hope he gets his little mortgage paid off. I wonder ha they tried him on medicinal cannabis...mind you not sure if you could drive on that... i thought of Gill earlier, there was a newspaper article about a cancer sufferer who's house was trashed over new year...anyway, the story stated she was too ill for a transplant and she started on cannabis oil and has had the transplant!! it is now i believe legal and made by a company called charlottes web...might be utter nonsense but i am going to have a read when i get 5 minutes
Both dogs bathed, couldn't take either of them to training the state they were in Lol...little bog monsters, does anyone know, why do dogs go nuts after you bath them??? they have done the wall of death round the living room, dived in and out of the crates and had a good old wrestle lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 01:02 PM
I feel like I've got a cold coming, it can sod off, I've took a couple of lemsip tablets to try and ward it off, I can't really be ill and take time off this week- I break up on Thursday, can't wait
I never give anyone's number out Griff,
Glad your oil got delivered in the right tank, Lynn, shame about the driver having MS, my mum in law has that, must be diagnosed about 30 years now, she's still walks into town everyday, because she believes that if she don't give in to it, it won't get her. She obviously can't walk as far as she used to and I think with the stress of losing my father in law has reduced the amount she could walk but I'm proud of how much she still does.
Griff Rosie does that every time she gets wet lol
Brenda good luck to Sarah for the interview on Wednesday
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Mandy, your MIL has the right way of thinking!!! positivity is the way. I would never dream of giving pauls number to them, i know how vile and spiteful she can be and the poor man has lost both his mum and dad in 3 weeks
Funeral is on 13th
need to get out to the drs and also find some spearmint teabags from somewhere...that might be a trip to the asian bit of town, might leave that until i can get a lift!!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >