View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Sammy walked, just have to tidy up before my son comes to collect us. Yippee the Forth Road Bridge is open again which will save us a good 30 minutes on the journey.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all are well and have a great day.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Just popped in to wish everyone a Happy Christmas from a dismal, soggy Hungary! No snow this year which is a shame.

Have just come back from taking the dogs for a quick squelchy walk to the top of the land. Now got to get my skates on (well take of my wellies), and finish off the trifle, wash my hair, and prepare the veggies before I can finally relax.

Enjoy the day whatever you're doing and don't eat too much Christmas pudding!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Merry Christmas all
Sue and Barry congrats on your granddaughter
Hope you all have a great day...I have been spoilt again! Dogs are being pretty good, kota keeps jumping on him and then I have to call her off....it's the dogs home and kota has only met him 3times and this is deags second time...so on the whole very good
Azz
Administrator
Male 

25-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Happy Christmas Everyone!

Hope you all have a lovely day and it's great to see so many of you popping on today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Azz, Lovely to see you here, hope you have a lovely time Azz, God bless and enjoy yourselves.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-12-2015, 01:09 PM
A very Merry Christmas to you all.
Sue and Barry - The very best of presents for you - congratulations!
Hope everyone has a lovely time and doesn't overdo the food and drink, as I see from late last night that our Eileen intends to get very blotto! She'll be dancing on the tables again and doing things with mistletoe! lol !
I'll stand on top of the hill and wave at June as she goes past on the M62 motorway on her way to her son's for Xmas lunch.
We are all alone today as I like to make sure everyone has the day off to be with their families. I'm in charge of the Xmas Dinner (The Mem can't boil water - and hates doing even that!) most things were prepared and pre-cooked yesterday, so it is little hardship! Peace hopefully will reign as dog's tummies are fine now and just have Fagin's bandages and dressing to change once the afternoon walk has been had.
Take care all, once again our very best wishes, Gordon & The Mem. XXX
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Gordon, that is brilliant. we have filled ourselves with all the Christmas goodies and Steve, god bless him is doing the washing up. So not a bad lad after all. Turkey was lovely. Amber is flat out but will obviously need her walk in an hour or so. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, God bless all. Love and light.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 02:48 PM
LG, merry Christmas ya Grinch lol....hope the men liked her prezzies
Moyra, we have had our dinner too...very nice it was as well, no meat for me though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Afternoon everyone well just finished Christmas dinner and Gorden and Michael have now ordered me to sit down while they clear the table and wash up.
I am hoping Mark has had Christmas lunch at Tracey's with her mum and dad as they still aren't speaking.

Congratulations Barry and Sue what a lovely christmas present.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Oh gosh Lynn, hope he was still going.
My mum is on a mission in the kitchen..I keep offering to help but keep getting told no
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >