Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 07:05 AM

Christmas Eve Daily Thread

Good morning everyone,

Hope LG gets his pc sorted. Also that the dogs are now ok including Fagon and his poorly paw.

Lynn, hope you are all organized now and all cooking done.

June, hope you have no further running around to do either.

Hope Griff, Jenny and Brian, Norma and Brenda are all ok as well as all our four legged friends too.

Have a good day all and those in the north keep your heads down sounds bad again. Stay warm and dry and safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope there is still christmas food tucked in a hidey place Moyra.
No cooking not all done after walking Dillon with Gorden and grooming him when back and hoovering then the cooking will start, lots of sausage rolls to fill the orders I have received and mince pies.

Hoping LG gets his computermebob sorted today and is back with us soon and that all poorly dogs are now well on the road to recovery.
griff hope your feeling better today. There seems to be a nasty bug going round it has done the rounds in Beth and Paul's house they have all been poorly.
Hoping everyone else including dogs are well.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 08:57 AM
Good morning Dogsey!

Well once again it is pouring with rain and blowing a gale. I feel so sorry for the people of Cumbria and anywhere else that is flooded.

Hope all is well there Moyra and that you have secreted away some goodies for yourself!
Morning Lynn, I'm not doing anymore cooking, what isn't done now stays undone!
Hope you all have a good day and manage to have a rest before the big day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 08:57 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn, Hope you have a good day and the cooking goes off well. No burnt bits. I have to tackle the goose later as going to cook it today so that I have room in the oven for the other bits and bobs. Doubt if I will get back on here now till after Boxing Day so have a good one everyone. Enjoy whatever you do. Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to all. Oops missed you there Nippy. Hello.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and brenda.
Got to do the mince pies and sausage rolls Nippy else there won't be any.
Dillon wanted to extend his walk today and we met a guy who pulled up who owned Bernese doesn't live far from us and wanted a fuss of Dillon. His wife wants another one. They have a choc lab now useless gun dog and Spinone excellent gun dog.
Dillon seemed as if he knew he was not only a dog owner but had been a Bernese owner.
Michael coming later today now not tomorrow. So better get our bacon sarnie down then get on with what needs doing. His bed is all done and room tidy. Phew.
Merry Christmas brenda in case you don't get back on now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2015, 11:35 AM
Back from picking up the turkey with son, he's gone now, will get girls out. A few horses out for a ride today, cold and damp but it is that sort of day to go for a ride if you are able.
Thought I would get some turkey necks from the turkey place, they have given me some feet but thats about it, mustn't grumble, can give them instead of bones today as not got enough to last 2 weeks, but was really hoping for necks to give them for their tea tomorrow.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Good morning

As others have said O have you have some goodies ticked away Moyra.

Hope cooking goes well Lynn and your son arrives safely
I think does know who are people who love dogs.

Happy goose stuffing Brenda and enjoy your day.

Good for you Nippy I have got most of my cooking does only have to do tomorrow what needs to be done so quite an easy day.

Hope you manage to get the girls out with trouble June.

Teazle walked, very windy but dry now howling a gale an raining. Cheesecake made for Saturday and most of the veg for tomorrow will be finished after lunch.

I will take the opportunity to wish you all a Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

Have a god day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Back from walking the girls, they've all had a turkey foot each which they took to straight away. Finished them and looked expectant, I cleaned up, fresh bedding down, then they all had a raw carrot each and have gone to bed for a sleep.
Hardly anyone about at all, roads are very quiet, everyone must have done it all yesterday and having a day to themselves.
Hope the weather bucks up for you Nippy, how many for dinner tomorrow then
Moyra, you better had stashed some goodies away for yourself or I will be cross
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2015, 02:12 PM
First lot of sausage rolls baked doing some gluten free ones for Tracey for boxing day.
Mince pies next, delivered next doors presents, and now waiting for Michael.
Housework done.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Afternoon everyone
I thought I'd pop on whilst I have a moment. Liam has arrived home safely
All shopping done, put away and I am not going out again so if I don't have now it's not being got
Will say I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas as I may not get on here later
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »