23-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Watched Posh Pawn, now watching Can't Pay
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
obviously he is a he
He is definately a 'he' and because of his heart condition he hasn't even been castrated. Of course if his heart improves to the point where he can anethitised (Sp?) we will have that done.

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hope Casey is ok Harvey and it is a one off............................until summoned to the station for collection of eldest son
He seems fine now, ate his dinner with usual gusto and no more throwing up. So you've swapped the boarding kennels for a taxi service I see

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
After all the supermarket car park in which he committed the unfortunate indiscretion was one of yours! lol !
I just got one of the staff to come out and clean it up
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We then had to pop over to Kings Lynn to get a power cable for the camera in the loft as the original one not very old only as old as the camera 6 weeks was not working.
A power cable should definately not fail in six weeks, not even in six years, ask for a replacement.

I also noticed more storms heading to Cumbria and feel very thankful that East Anglia has missed most of it. I hope that no more people up there are flooded out just days before Christmas.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Lol, being the boss has it's advantages then losos lol
The anniversary of losing my beautiful diez today.....then my trainer posted a picture of a 10yr old brindle staff who is blind in one eye..if not fully blind, just come out of the pound, looks the spit of our diez...all be it fatter, i think there may be an offer of a home for her all ready!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Harvey I wouldn't expect his heart condition to improve now he is over 12 months, sometimes they can have a murmer up to that age and as they grow up the heart rights itself, after that it is a lifetime thing. Lots of dogs (and humans) live with the condition all their lives and sometimes it is never even diagnosed, depends what its 'rating' is really.
Glad 'your staff' were on the ball and tidied up after Casey
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Evening All - short message as my computer has crashed completely and I have borrowed the Mem's to post this. Please forgive my absence - I will be off to the computer shop in the village to see my pet computermybob wrangler (Jenny) and see what can be done, as soon as said shop opens.
Fagin is comfortable with his leg and has stopped growling at everything. Also all bodily functions seem to have gone back to a semblance of normality following an afternoon feed of boiled white fish and rice with a little carrot and boiled egg added. So fingers crossed on that score.
Hope to be back in full flow in the not too distant future - if there is a delay please nobody worry as all is otherwise OK here.
Goodnight All - take care of yourselves and have a lovely time, G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 11:18 PM
LG, in case you don't get back on Merry Christmas...i mean Bah Humbug to you and yours
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Griff, Diaz is a beautiful name. Anniversaries like this are horrid
Bah Humbug to you LG, hope you are up and running soon, love to Gypsy and her poorly tummy and hope they can manage a bit of Turkey on The Day.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Lg will say Merry Christmas too
Am off to bed so will pop on tomorrow as soon as I'm sorted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 12:20 AM
TW, it was diesel but we just used to call her diez along with about a million other names lol, she was my first dog...i saved her life and she saved mine. I was ruined getting her as my first dog, she was sooooo good and a terrific ambassador for staffies....that means that Kota has lived with me for 2years now then, tomorrow will be the third time my brother has met her and the second time he has met deags...i am panicking lol
Night night Mandy
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4