View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Jenny, do not know what pills you are on but if they make you feel like a new woman it sounds very much as though it is just what I need. I am fed up with feeling so tired all the time and my legs aching. The wind out there is very cold not looking forward to walking Amber again later. I could easily have a siesta.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Nothing to stop you tucking yourself up for a couple of hours with a book and cup of tea, Moyra. Thats why I asked if you were using your scooter as I think you really need to in this weather, its bound to be painful for you and forcing yourself when you've no need to walk is going to make things worse
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Hi ya LG, ooo wonder what the norty girls had, pleased they are better today though! i will go and suffer ESS then..really can't be a*sed
TW, some drivers are great aren't they? i can't have a licence as i would be locked up within the week! anyone can make a mistake, if they apologise...fine but it is when they don't apologise and keep doing the same moronic stuff that is downright dangerous that annoys the hell out of me..to the point where i yell at my dad to chase them Lol i am not a great passenger
Lynn, thankyou, i did have a bit of a think about Billy earlier, had a big smile on my face as i thought about him and his dogs...i could never have a dog growing up so when tess and bill came down and fetched the dog is was brilliant, they had an airedale called Mick when i was about 5, then later on they had mack a mixed lad and then finally the wonderful charlie...a gorgeous staffy cross (not that i am biased of course)
Finally written my christmas cards out...well correction mine and my dads for the legion, also made some biccies but they aren't very nice
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Don't get me going June about not using indicators.
grif do hope you go out if only to deliver the christmas cards you have written to the Legion.
Bill will hopefully be met by all his dogs wagging their tails and waiting for him.
Moyra hoping the warmer weather and lighter nights and mornings will help you feel better.

All housework done and had a nice bath now having a coffee with a drop of Amaretto I deserve it. also watching the Supervet Christmas special.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Afternoon all. I want to say good evening as its black outside and raining hard. Well at least we're on the up to it getting lighter now though we won't see any difference for a while yet.

I'm looking forward to an 'easy' Christmas Day. Got a nice joint of beef on offer. Maybe we'll stick it on the BBQ or give the new oven a go. Got a couple of invites out Xmas day but I don't really want to go, 4 other adult & 3 young kids no thanks I like my home comforts too much! OH can go upstairs to watch telly & I can have control of the remote downstairs for once lol.

Just heard on radio they want people for Come Dine With Me program living in 30 mile radius of Hastings. Any takers? Thinking maybe Brenda or Helena54 may have been ideal!!

Hope everyone ok, catch up later cos my post has arrived!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Girls all clean and tidy, shavings up in their loft. Put the bag of carrots on the floor whilst I brought the bales in and they were too busy trying to work out how to extract the carrots to think about doing a runner, good job no one stuck their nose out, cat sat with its back to me, minding its own business, it would have had a shock if one of the girls had seen it. Don't think Zen knows that you are supposed to chase them as yet, she looks confused when one shoots off from under a car under our noses
Watching Midsummer Murders and then The Chase, then girls have got venison necks for tea, Kesh having a chicken quarter and Zen will have some mixed game for her tea and a small neck for afters.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Oooooo yeah Twix, Helena on come dine with me!!! fab or Brenda, she always makes nice dinners...i have read what she makes!! they had some people on from my town before...what a bunch of nobs, showed our city off in a great light...not
Lynn, the supervet program is good, seeing the dogs again is lovely...oh and the cats
Worn out again now, how the heck can 1 person make such a mess in 1 day?? done the washing up and swept the kitchen floor, sitting down now with my ginger and lemon tea...just wondering what on earth i can eat for tea
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2015, 05:59 PM
News item just coming up on ITV meridian about puppy traders.Well that was a waste of time.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Quite agree with you Brenda. Think they had run out of topics for the programme

Hope your parents have arrived home safe and sound if not they do so soon Griff. Go on go out tonight you deserve a night out.

I also had an idiot rush pass me at some traffic lights to only suddenly slam on his brakes and turn into a drive way. Idiot!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Its always worse this time of year, and its always people in MY age group as well Wonder they are still allowed to drive when you think about it
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >