View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 10:02 AM
I'm so pleased to read that she seems better this morning, such a worry for you. xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks Muttz and Sheree, all is well, and hopefully she'll eat some fish soon (when we've finished playing of course!).

Weather is really awful, there's no way I can get her out today, but that might be a good thing. Thanks again guys, let's hope things stay this way now.xxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 12:27 PM
So pleased to hear all is well with Zena, Aitch.

You must be mega-relieved.

at you akip on the kitchen floor with them both....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Lol, thanks Vicki Bit cold, but have to say, I got more attention from my two furries lying there, than I've ever got from lying next to Dave!!! Tonight, I'll get an upgrade to the bed under the stairs maybe!!!!

She's eaten some fish and mashed potato and a raw carrot and now she's sleeping. Typical, the rain has now stopped, I could have taken them out, but they've eaten now I'll get them out in a couple of hours even if it's raining a bit still, they've got to go out even for 20 mins.
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Don't know how I missed this yesterday.... but so pleased she is fine again. It is such a worry when you know there's something not right but can't put your finger on it. Mind you she then obliged by vomiting! Glad to hear she is better today. Have a good sleep tonight...... hugs to Zena and Georgie. x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Glad to read through this thread and find out she's okay!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Phewee, SO pleased to read that she is now okay and back to normal. Didn't see this post yesterday, when I read the title I was like Oh no, not Zena

Perhaps she had the canine equivalent of a 24hr bug? Whatever it was, pleased to hear she is fine now. Isn't it typical though that she was bouncy around Dave! That happens to me here, I say one of them doesn't look right when talking to him at work and when he gets in they bounce around like loons making a liar out of me!!

I think us girlies are more tuned into when our dogs aren't quite right, men just don't seem to notice do they?
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Please to hear Zena is ok today - they are a worry, I be you are knackered though!!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Pleased she is on the mend H!! They do like to worry us!!
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 03:08 PM
So glad to see that Zena is feeling better today. You do know don't you when they look a bit pale Sleep tight tonight.
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »