View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 04:42 PM
I used to feed it before we changed to raw. It's about the best tinned food out there, IMO
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Thats funny, Indi does something similar but is obviously not as well mannered as Mo as she spits peas on the floor, much to my annoyance
Aaaw dear old Indi
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 06:17 PM
I had to find something tasty to put some really foul tasting/smelling medicine in for Ollie twice a day. I tried Butchers and he loves it, even with the medicine. He really looks forward to his medicine now which is pretty good for a dog that usually finds food a huge bore.
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Had I not decided to feed Cox raw, I think I would have used Butchers tinned. I did email the company to find out exactly what their meat derivatives were (ie didn't want chicken feet, hoover, feathers in there) and they said it was only offal, meat and tripe, so I was happy with that. No preservatives, colourings or artifical stuff, and unusally for tinned, no cereal bulkers so it got the thumbs up from me.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2