Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Thanks for making it personal,I'm so glad my hobbies don't interest you, I'd hate to have to be around some one like you in real life.
its these sorts of comments that make me stay away from such sites, I have been in the dog world long enough to have seem my fair share of over zealous people,

it does nothing for the cause in my opinion,

I dont come on here bangging on about rottie rescue and so on, I do bring it up now and again, if people want to talk about it great if not, no harm done.
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2010, 01:03 PM
This is exactly why I tootled off to another site. We have lost sight of the OP yet again. While some threads morph into the more interesting it seems poor Dogsey cannot resist the temptation/need to go OT and simply row. Why not walk/groom/stoke the dog or have a coffee??? AAAaaaaaaaagh.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-03-2010, 01:06 PM
If I am coming across as patronising maybe thats intentional,I have no time for the hearts and flowers and silly games brigade I find that stuff boring, and yes as I said before there are petitions for all types of animals including other dogs, but then if you walked your talk you would know that already.
Not sure whats rattled your cage this morn, but you have certainly had a personality transplant today

Because people dont share you view with such passion or dont go round signing cyber petition after cyber petition, they are now worthless, and boring..

Funny you seem to be fitting into the boring category yourself today, with all the nasty accusations you are directing at anyone who does not share your passion.

I
am disapointed that more people from Dogsey are not taking an interest in the more serious stuff on the other site, they are after all dog lovers, maybe my expectations were too high.After all its not like we are friends in real life, and really know each other.I should say this applies to some but not all the people who are on both sites, and to be honest it is not a problem if they don't like what I am saying.
Maybe they are, not everyone has to aspire to your standards, nor do they need to be patronized because they don't.

People do their own thing in their own way and dont need to be told, they are lesser a dog lover than you because they dont walk your walk!!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Thanks for making it personal,I'm so glad my hobbies don't interest you, I'd hate to have to be around some one like you in real life.
It was personal before I do like to be nice to people rather than tell people what to do or not to, it is unfortunate others don't feel the same. I don't like DDA laws but my whole life can not revolve around that otherwise I would be a depressed heap of the floor, and no good to anyone,hobbies are what put a smile on our faces when we need time out from the cruel reality is out there of animal abuse and other things we are passion about.
There is so much abuse on the other side of peoples caring for things and they are found to be hoax's. There is many threads on here about DDA laws and petitions that can be signed I find that this is a better source that the other for assessing the facts.
You disregard others feeling and when your own feelings are questioned you find it upsetting, hmmmmm maybe you know how others feel with your own rash statements
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

23-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I think making it personal , rests firmly on your shoulders, as I recall, you are the one who decided to patronize others for not walking your walk , with your passion.

Take a chill pill, and send the Mum to many we have or had come to like on this board, back.

Some people can become too bogged down in their own little crusades, they end up only preaching to themselves, because everyone else has stopped listening to the barrage of self worth being thrown at them by someone who is so high up on their own pedestal, those down below no longer hear what is being preached.
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 02:52 PM
How I see it, siging petitions cannot do any harm, it may possibly do good? thats if the petitions actually get sent to the appropriate places to make the biggest impact, so any petitions that are to help animals, I automatically sign, BUT I feel that this thread has gotten very personal, and to be honest if someone wrote to me some of the responses I have seen here it would put me off even looking at the cause they are trying to promote, so would have a negative effect. I have already sigened the DDA petition, did it some time ago and get updates on the social net working site, I have also shared the link to all my friends on there it does no harm, but if anyone of those friends chose to block that particular link then thats thier choice. being abusive to members on here is IMO out of order.

Mo
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
How I see it, siging petitions cannot do any harm, it may possibly do good? thats if the petitions actually get sent to the appropriate places to make the biggest impact, so any petitions that are to help animals, I automatically sign, BUT I feel that this thread has gotten very personal, and to be honest if someone wrote to me some of the responses I have seen here it would put me off even looking at the cause they are trying to promote, so would have a negative effect. I have already sigened the DDA petition, did it some time ago and get updates on the social net working site, I have also shared the link to all my friends on there it does no harm, but if anyone of those friends chose to block that particular link then thats thier choice. being abusive to members on here is IMO out of order.

Mo
I wasn't abusive, just honest and its some thing I've been feeling for a long time.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I think making it personal , rests firmly on your shoulders, as I recall, you are the one who decided to patronize others for not walking your walk , with your passion.

Take a chill pill, and send the Mum to many we have or had come to like on this board, back.

Some people can become too bogged down in their own little crusades, they end up only preaching to themselves, because everyone else has stopped listening to the barrage of self worth being thrown at them by someone who is so high up on their own pedestal, those down below no longer hear what is being preached.
That MTM has left the building, and so has this one.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

23-03-2010, 05:18 PM
That MTM has left the building, and so has this one.
Not to worry, your choice.

Attitudes like that will not be missed!!
stanfan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Would anyone like to be my farm neighbour?? I'll send you a heart and a fluffy teddy if you do
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >