tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 04:26 PM
About £100 too expensive for me,but thanks Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 05:23 PM
i got mine on offer TW, i think it was about £70 something pounds, my mum has never used it, i bought it as she complained about the other iron dumping brown water on the clothes, i have no idea why she refuses to use it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 05:29 PM
I'll keep my eyes open for something like that on offer, mind you the way the car saga is going, I'm going to have to offer to wash up, or whatever you do in a garage, to pay the bill!!!
Won't be ironing I'll be worrying about, had the car insurance through as well, although thats not changed at all really, which is a relief!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 05:39 PM
there is an AEG one that is on offer, £65 it is very expensive but there is nearly £100 off
http://www.sonicdirect.co.uk/prod/Ir...W---White--Red
the company is the same one i bought from, they don't have the offers on for long periods is the only problem
Hahahaha, well the apprentices at our place had to go fetch the tea and coffee , mop the bay or if needs be the whole workshop and basically do all the annoying jobs no-one else fancied doing like emptying the oil drainers, filling the gearbox oil dispenser up, cleaning parts in the paraffin bath...yack!!
sadly things seem to come all together don't they?
Sue, sorry to hear you lost your friend
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Sorry to hear your sad news Sue, and with so little warning too!
Truly wasn't lying about my appearance - would delight in being tall, dark and handsome - but truth to tell, I am big and grim looking and certainly bearded (tend to look like the sort of thing no-one would want to meet in an alley - dark or otherwise).
May have to effect a disguise, down in deepest Derbyshire, if the intrepid detective Mandy is on my trail.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 06:09 PM
LG, i bet you are just lovely!! i for one would be thrilled to meet you... i would love to meet all of your dogs too.... including scout...my 2 turned my hair grey Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Thanks Griff, thats still pretty expensive, but I may be able to do it, depends on the car bill really Once its done though that'll be it and it won't need that sort of work again, it is a Y reg after all, albeit a low mileage one, only just done 90,000 miles and for a 4litre engine thats notehing. Guy who sorted the electrics, last year said the body would go before the engine!!!
Thought your dogs turned your hair blue LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Yeah, my dogs turn my hair pink blue purple Lol
i couldn't afford the iron really but when there is that much money off them it is a bit too good to miss, same as my hoover, had to save up for that but worth every penny as it will help deags allergy hopefully, unbeleivable how much dust and stuff is coming out of the carpet...just shows how poor the last hoover was really
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Hi Guys
Last night was Amazing!! Just about recovered,had an absolute ball
Little bit of an accident before I left Leah needed a top ironed last minute( of course) Was in a hurry so I popped the iron onto the Worktop instead of the ironing board....huge mistake was ironing away,must have set it back on the water tank wrong and it fell off,with me catching it mid flight,as you do Geez didn't have give my arm such a nasty burn,it's about 20 cm long,hurt like hell all day yesterday,but not a bit sore today Was right next to the sink and left it running under the cold water,think they saved it a lot....such a numpty Should have just let it fall in hindsight of course,ain't nothing wrong with my reflexes and bonus my iron is fine
Haven't read through yet,hope everyone is ok
Leah is heading off at 2am,but I don't have to get up She's leaving from BF's,his mum will take them to the bus.They wanted to stay up and order pizza,too excited to sleep anyway,bless em
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Evening all. Just thought I would pop in and say Tyto much better found a better probiotic to use. Hope Dillon is better soon. June have you tried Saga for car insurance? Off now to sleep. Take care everyone. Night night. Griff hope you feel better soon. Eileen hope your arm will be OK. pleased you are feeling better June. Now I am off to sleep. night all.
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »