Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Great pics. Dillon is a handsome guy for sure
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Oh my woooooooord, what a beautiful sight to withhold in these gorgeous pics What if you had them all in a group sitting down with your eyes closed Lynn, would you actually be able to pick Dillon out I wonder???? Oh what a fantastic day you must have had, let alone Dillon, he'll sleep for a week now surely

Did you see Marjorie up there with hers??

I love that picture of you giving him a belly rub, he certainly was a very happy boy yesterday wasn't he
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Thank you everyone.

Helena does Marjorie live this way ? She wasn't on this walk if she does. There was another one at Needham Lakes which is more into Suffolk I think.

Some walks the NE one had over 40 Bernese and the Toronto in Canada walk had 90 can you imagine that ? Wonderful.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Oh I can only try to IMAGINE what 90 Bernese dogs gathered together looks like! Fantastic! They seem real gentle giants and I think my Bella would love them all (as she has a penchant for big dogs - as long as they don't take up residence here)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Pat Dillon prefer small dogs to bigger dogs funny that. Bella would of got along with all of them.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:59 AM
She had a huge visitor here a few days ago. Massive big boy of a retreiver type. He took very little notice of her but scanned the whole property and disposed of all edible dog stuff (and emptied her water bowl into the bargain!)

She sniffed around him a bit then went inside to have a little 'humph hope he isn't moving in' episode lol!

Yet we've walked with him 3 times now and she adores being outside with him (and braves long sticky up growing stuff she'd NEVER traverse on her own) to follow him about on little explorations.

He's so funny - if we stop and look or talk he immediately LIES DOWN! And the first time I met him his owner was DRAGGING him along and talking to him stuff like 'Come on if I can manage it just to the end so can you you lazy so and so!' He wasn't too keen to go out for a walk that day apparently - we both walked down to the donkeys and back. She said he'd be content dossing around with her grandson if she didn't get him out every day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Sounds like Dillon. any opportunity for a lie down.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 04:57 PM
How spooky is that Lynn!! You'll never guess who's just sent me a very long e-mail???? Marjorie!!! I only asked you about her this morning and I haven't heard from them for over 2 years, and she has just sent me a lovely e-mail asking me whether I could go to the Huntsmans Kennels in Findon village where I used to live as they were going there for the big open day they are having. Maybe you ought to check it out yourself, you might want to go?? It's a long way to travel of course, but I can send you details or put them on here cos I don't seem to have your e-mail addy.

Crystal is still doing well and bouncing around, and I think she would be the same age as Dillon or maybe a bit older?

Anyway, just thought I'd tell you in case you might be interested in Sue Flanagan's Charity show at her bernese kennels. Do you know Sue?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Hi Helena no do not know Sue know of her. That is the Collansues affix.
I knew the fun day was on but it really is a very long way for us.
We will be going hopefully to the garden party this year at Roade in Northmpton.
How was Marjorie I think I emailed her when we moved.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >