Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 10:53 AM

Setter and Bernese Sunday Walk

Went on a lovely walk with a friend and her Bernese yesterday lunctime - sun out - bit chilly but beautiful

Some walks are just good aren't they !

Maxy and look its actually Charlie in view!!!

Group sniff..

then Charlie is off... can't be seen mixing with the riff raff too long!

Connor waiting..

We caught up with Charlie - trying to hide...

So tried a group shot... successful

but couldn't get two in a row.... Connor and Kai had to escape.... thought it would be Bentley or Charlie that legged it

The Gorgeous Kai..

The Gordons on point - love this pic !!!

Can you spot the English.... see what I have to contend with trying to get pictures of him!!!

Despite being dry Bentley managed to get muddy

Loving Spring.... MORE PLEASE!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Wonderful photos Rach...I adore the way the Gordons keep an eye on you and don't venture too far without checking...that Charlie one though...whatever are you going to do with him?

Kai is gorgeous to, how lovely for them all to be great friends and enjoy their walks together, little Bentley is obviously learning a great deal about best behaviour from Connor...good job he's not best friends with Charlie else you'd have two that did a runner
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Lovely pictures, I love Bernese and Gordons
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Fab pics, of stunning dogs all of them, even the escape artist when you can catch a glimpse
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Wonderful photos Rach...I adore the way the Gordons keep an eye on you and don't venture too far without checking...that Charlie one though...whatever are you going to do with him?

Kai is gorgeous to, how lovely for them all to be great friends and enjoy their walks together, little Bentley is obviously learning a great deal about best behaviour from Connor...good job he's not best friends with Charlie else you'd have two that did a runner
Thanks Sheree They are so much easier than the English - its natural with them too - less independant than the English Although Charlie is being reasonably good at the mo but I'll never rein him in as close as the Gordons unless I develop wings and feathers

Funny enough even when Connor and Charlie were close buddies as soon as out on walks forget it!

But the Gordons always seem to stick together? I have a big duvet and its cover is black one side and white - mainly with black side up and the gordons all snuggle on it - but the other day I put it white side up and low and behold who was laying on it - Charlie Do you think they are colour racist the lot of them! Sorry I digress ha ha!

Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
Lovely pictures, I love Bernese and Gordons
Thanks - they love Kai - Connor used to be a little scared of him but now he's a great pal and Bentley loves him!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Fab pics, of stunning dogs all of them, even the escape artist when you can catch a glimpse
Thanks JB I love watching them gallop! and yes Charlie - in the distance shots ! lol
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Lovely bunch! Gorgeous weather too!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Brilliant photos, I particularly like the 'point' one too

Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Thanks Sheree They are so much easier than the English - its natural with them too - less independant than the English Although Charlie is being reasonably good at the mo but I'll never rein him in as close as the Gordons unless I develop wings and feathers

Funny enough even when Connor and Charlie were close buddies as soon as out on walks forget it!

But the Gordons always seem to stick together? I have a big duvet and its cover is black one side and white - mainly with black side up and the gordons all snuggle on it - but the other day I put it white side up and low and behold who was laying on it - Charlie Do you think they are colour racist the lot of them! Sorry I digress ha ha

Thanks - they love Kai - Connor used to be a little scared of him but now he's a great pal and Bentley loves him!
I'd say yours were just considerate - Stumpy and Hoki would be the opposite - Stumpy likes to lie on the light coloured things and Hoki on the dark..so their hairs stand out much more (but on the positive, at least its easier to see them on the dark mornings - when they decide to lie on the same colour bedding as themselves, they're really difficult to spot )
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Aww Bless Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Lovely bunch! Gorgeous weather too!
Thank you - weather was superb!

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Brilliant photos, I particularly like the 'point' one too

I'd say yours were just considerate - Stumpy and Hoki would be the opposite - Stumpy likes to lie on the light coloured things and Hoki on the dark..so their hairs stand out much more (but on the positive, at least its easier to see them on the dark mornings - when they decide to lie on the same colour bedding as themselves, they're really difficult to spot )
Thanks H

Ha ha - hadn't thought of that - the gordons do blend in - just the tan bits show them up!!

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
Thank you !
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >