View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2006, 06:59 PM
it'll grow back Foxy, and it isnt that noticeable.
I have done much worse, may i remind yall of Florrie with her tramline chinese crested cut, when in my infanat wisdom i clipped her with no specs on. So it could have been a lot worse Foxy, and you can allways take up my offer of me coming to give Benji his hair cut, i do a very good job now but would you want me in your loung
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
it'll grow back Foxy, and it isnt that noticeable.
I have done much worse, may i remind yall of Florrie with her tramline chinese crested cut, when in my infanat wisdom i clipped her with no specs on. So it could have been a lot worse Foxy, and you can allways take up my offer of me coming to give Benji his hair cut, i do a very good job now but would you want me in your loung

It depends - are you house-trained Luke ?

Well we could kill two birds with one stone I suppose - you could clip Benji and we could organise the wedding
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Don't beat yourself up Foxy, it is hardly noticable honestly and it'll grow really quickly.

Hey, I know how easy it is for the guard to fall off those things......my hubby Sid decided he would invest in a pair and shave his head. Firstly I must point out at this stage that he did have (not now bless him!) very Jet Black hair, he duly started shaving away like a pro, when suddenly a string of very colourful language came out of him.

I raced upstairs thinking he'd sliced his arm off or something as he was yelling that much to find the blade had fallen off the clippers and he had a huge stripe like a mohican in reverse missing from the centre of his head! Honest I nearly wet myself laughing, I have never had such a stitch in my life as that day laughing so hard!

It was particularly funny as he had a Managers Meeting the following day and he was doing a presentation in front of the Directors of the firm and he had no choice but to shave it all down to the wick like a Buddhist Monk! Bless him, these days he is like that all the time, being follically challenged and all
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Ozzysmom
Don't beat yourself up Foxy, it is hardly noticable honestly and it'll grow really quickly.

Hey, I know how easy it is for the guard to fall off those things......my hubby Sid decided he would invest in a pair and shave his head. Firstly I must point out at this stage that he did have (not now bless him!) very Jet Black hair, he duly started shaving away like a pro, when suddenly a string of very colourful language came out of him.

I raced upstairs thinking he'd sliced his arm off or something as he was yelling that much to find the blade had fallen off the clippers and he had a huge stripe like a mohican in reverse missing from the centre of his head! Honest I nearly wet myself laughing, I have never had such a stitch in my life as that day laughing so hard!

It was particularly funny as he had a Managers Meeting the following day and he was doing a presentation in front of the Directors of the firm and he had no choice but to shave it all down to the wick like a Buddhist Monk! Bless him, these days he is like that all the time, being follically challenged and all
I've done that also to myself and ended up shaving entire head with no attachment so it was all the same.My niece and nephew called me Uncle Fester...
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Thanks Ozzysmom Yes I don't suppose it is bothering him in the least is it Thanks for cheering me up a bit

You never know I might end up an expert groomer
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Well you couldn't be worse than Sid - or Steve by the sound of it, or should I say Uncle Fester (nice one!!!)

Glad I made you smile.
Jane L
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Ah, he looks lovely and the bald spot is hardly noticeable. I've had a few accidents clipping Ella. Can't think why she hides when I get the clippers out....lol.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh Foxy, I'm sorry but I can't stop grinning at poor Benji's misfortune. Have you considered a comb-over? PMSL
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Oh Foxy, I'm sorry but I can't stop grinning at poor Benji's misfortune. Have you considered a comb-over? PMSL

Yes but theres nothing to comb over with his hair being tight and curly Suppose I was just lucky that I wasn't doing near any delicate parts when the comb flew off or we might have had a vets bill as well
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3