Female 

09-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Ther is no need to be rude Hayley, I asked you a simple Q
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2007, 07:08 PM
I would just like to add,
If you were to buy a pup/dog that was a KC recognised breed and you don't have any KC paperwork for it how can you guarentee what the heritage of the pup is?
Yes there are people that make there papers up but I would rather take the slight risk of fake papers than buy a KC recognised breed without them(if that makes sense)

just as I would never buy a pup that wasn't health checked and cleared,
I can't wait for the day when you can only KC pups that come from health tested parents
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Clair not being rude, just after your attack on me yesterday in another thread, im slightly on edge in case you do again. I was not being rude to you, just debating and I guess you took it the wrong way..... I wouldnt be rude to you anyway I considered you a friend.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Well unless Ihave a rescue I prefer KC registered dogs, but this is so I can look at their parentage. Yes testing is good, BUT testing can not guarantee no epelepsy, nor bloat nor anal fununculosis, nor DM, & while it helps it can't guarantee good hips even if both lines are scored. Don't get me wrong I would never breed from a bitch or dog who had not had all the relevant tests, but this is just so I feel I've done all I can, & I honestly feel the more I learn the less I really know.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7