Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
blondie37
New Member!
Female 

20-05-2011, 11:24 PM

Foster dog

Hi, I'm new. Up until 2 weeks ago I had 2 pitbulls, now I just have one We were dog-sitting for someone that was in a treatment facility, but we had her for 8 months and got VERY attached! That's why, a month before she went to be with her owner, we bought our own pitbull/lab puppy Bella (the one we were dog-sitting) trained our puppy (Lucy) very very well. We got Bella when she was 4 months old and trained her. She became SUCH a good girl and we miss her dreadfully. Fortunately, I'm good friends with the lady that owns her and she's let bella come back to spend the night.....it's sad tho cuz whenever I go visit bella I can TOTALLY tell she does NOT want to stay with her owner and wants to leave with me!!! The owner has to hold her down for me to leave Now, her abusive husband moved back in and we just fear for bella so much....

Anyway, just wanted to give an "intro" we love our lucy and am glad to have found this forum!

-blondie
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Hi + welcome to Dogsey!
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Welcome!

I hope you get Bella for keeps in the end!