Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 05:02 AM

Good morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Much as I hate it at times, I have to say my mentally busy job has been a blessing. There’s nothing like frantic activity to take your mind off your sorrows.

Came home at lunchtime yesterday and woke Len up - mind you, this is normal for him, so no change there, then! I’m beginning to think it’s more for my benefit than his

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
When we learn all the answers, they change the questions.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 05:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Aww, bless you and bless little Lennon, it will take time. When I lost Leon I couldn't do my job properly, I was sending the wrong things out to customers, forgetting to do important things...it effects us all so differently, I went to pieces mentally I hope today feels brighter for you xxx

I can't believe the wind at the moment, it was bad yesterday too, I had thought it was only going to affect the North according to the news...but it was really bad here with trees losing huge branches

Off to the docs at 9 to get the results of my blood tests, I really hope they can pinpoint the cause of my problems and that there is a simple solution.

Hope you all have a good day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Aww, bless you and bless little Lennon, it will take time. When I lost Leon I couldn't do my job properly, I was sending the wrong things out to customers, forgetting to do important things...it effects us all so differently, I went to pieces mentally I hope today feels brighter for you xxx

I can't believe the wind at the moment, it was bad yesterday too, I had thought it was only going to affect the North according to the news...but it was really bad here with trees losing huge branches

Off to the docs at 9 to get the results of my blood tests, I really hope they can pinpoint the cause of my problems and that there is a simple solution.

Hope you all have a good day
Morning Sheree - good luck at the docs hon - hope the results show there can be a quick fix xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 05:42 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

In someways as you say its best when your busy as your mind doesn't have time to wonder xxx (hugs) xxx

Not sure what Im doing today but I really want some time to gut the kitchen clean out the draws and cupboards.
However we do have a new field further up the road from where ours is and we do need to walk Bertie and Odie over to it. As for JC...ummmmmm looks like he will need some sedation and he will have to be transported in the horse box as he has been alittle bulshee over the last couple of days waiting to hear from the vet, so he and Magic maybe moved at a later date.....little monkey that he is

Hope your day goes well hun xxxxxxx take care.

Morning all have a great day folks
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxx

In someways as you say its best when your busy as your mind doesn't have time to wonder xxx (hugs) xxx

Not sure what Im doing today but I really want some time to gut the kitchen clean out the draws and cupboards.
However we do have a new field further up the road from where ours is and we do need to walk Bertie and Odie over to it. As for JC...ummmmmm looks like he will need some sedation and he will have to be transported in the horse box as he has been alittle bulshee over the last couple of days waiting to hear from the vet, so he and Magic maybe moved at a later date.....little monkey that he is

Hope your day goes well hun xxxxxxx take care.

Morning all have a great day folks
Morning Steph xx - b*gger the kitchen, go for the field trip!

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:17 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I am sure Lennon would soon get upset if you didn't come home lunch time, but remember he is a man so he is not going to ruin his street cred and let on he needs a cuddle from his mum I think he needs it as much as you do.
Sheree hope your blood tests show its a simple problem to fix.
Steph leave the kitchen for a wet rainy day there is bound to be plenty of them soon.
I am popping to the library this morning and Tesco, then i have to cook some meals to take over to my parents later.
Have a good day everyone.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Steph xx - b*gger the kitchen, go for the field trip!

I can see me doing just that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2011, 06:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

(((Hugs))) Vicki. Good luck with the test results today Sheree.

Gill is over for the day today my BIL is dropping her off so we will be spending all day yakking.

Have a good day all.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:53 AM
morning

got dentists again today and eye test later. just realised time of dentist appt so need to get skates on.

sue
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:35 AM
Morning.

Bad start here, horse may have fly strike in his sheath so vet is comming out soon. I feel like the worst owner ever. I clean it every other week, and check/fly spray it most days... and yet I bet those bloomin' flies have got to him!!

Hope everyone else have a nice day.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >