Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-08-2006, 11:42 PM

DISC DOGS AT 4 Nations Working Dog Championships

Geoffrey Clutton the man in charge of organising these championships has said we can run a disc dog event at BOTH the Dorking Dog Championships AND Selby Game Fair next Easter.

So who's up for this one, it's the week after Hitchin so it will be a busy few weeks for us disc doggers (Di and I have the "have a go day" at Mansfield the week before, making three weeks in a row)

We really need some people to give it a try and support us at this one, it seems a really good opportunity, the best we've had to date, to promote this in front of a lot of dog loving people

Come on get your names listed here if you want a go.

It will be usual price of £6.50 for your first dog all other dogs with the same handler will be £5.50.

HERE'S THE DEAL, IF WE CAN GET 25 DOGS TURNING UP FOR THIS ONE (on either day), I'LL GIVE HALF THE PROCEEDS TO LL, NOW THAT'S GOT TO BE AN INSENTIVE?

I need to know numbers quite quickly for this one, and which day you'd be coming (I'll even knock 25% off anyone doing both days) as he's wanting to know what we'll be doing, i.e. if we'll be doing a fun competiion

Paul

Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Sounds like great fun. I would be there like a shot if I could
FrizbeeDogz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Looking like just me and Di for this one

Poor dogs are gonna be whacked by the end of the two days

PUT IT IN YOUR DIARIES EARLY THOUGH, WE'RE DEFINATELY DOING SELBY GAME FAIR NEXT EASTER - 6 to 9 April

Paul