View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2017, 06:44 PM
The pictures make it look bigger Lynn, I think it is about 1 1/4inch long.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2017, 07:00 PM
Have they decided what it was yet Griff
Lynn, can Mark move to Bolton for a few weeks please
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Well people we have sleet of sorts here in the West Midlands....and I am off to work
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Ooo be safe kazz...nothing here yet!!
Nope TW...it is metal, we know that much but as to what we have no idea
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Hi,
We have snowit's gorgeousHope nobody walks on the driveway,they'll spoil it with their footprints
Had a good day,got lots done,SUE you were right,no rest for the wicked!
GRIFF,sorry I seem to have missed loadsDeags,vets and something metal....please fill me in??
LG and ever suffering Mem,I hope you're both feeling better
TW,are you back to yourself?I'm sure the girlies wanted for nothing the whole time you were poorlie.You'd be out there on a Zimmer frame if you had to,bless your heart
LYNN,I do like time to think things over,was looking at photos today,geez my mum has thousands of them!I laughed and cried but it was all good.No visitors today,except for the postman,was lovely to have a day on my own
Oh,the girls are now going to bed at 7pm and sleeping right through until 6amNever thought I'd see the dayEmily is on Lactose free milk and Lucia just has cows milk,they are different girls since they've been off the formula
Having a wee Lacey snuggle on the sofa,truth be told I'm practically hanging off the edge and she's stretch out all comfy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2017, 08:51 PM
No snow here at all, just a slight attempt at sleet when I was doing beds and heat lamp things.They are all tucked up and not seen a sign of them since teatime.
Nice you've had time for you at last Eileen, you really need it to get your head around the year you've had, roller coaster ride isn't in it.
Girls were clean, dry and fed when I was ill, but felt awful they didn't get their trips out as usual. Hoping for a bit of a drier day tomorrow and will repeat yesterday, hopefully without the guy next to the little park walking in with his staffies and not looking to see if anyone else is there already
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2017, 09:05 PM
its strange having free time TW,no doubt I'll find something to demolish soonStill got loads of things to sort through at mums but I'll get there,no rush.Her wee dog went to live with my youngest brother.He's out in the countryside,has settled in well,happy daysHas lost a little weight too,not surprising really,mum tended to spoil him with treats
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2017, 09:14 PM
Awww bless you Lacey, so hard losing loved ones...not that I have many of those...yes tonnes of relations but I don't like them...mind the feelings probably mutual Lol. I have hardly any photos...my mums brother got all my nans and I don't know what happened to my dads mums
Wow, what good little girls sleeping through
Hmmm deagan, well..she starts being sick...just in the night early hours, let it carry on for a week...not every night though, something wasn't right so fetched her off to the vet who said she had pancreatitis...that was back and forth with treatment for about 10days...she didn't get better so I authorized an xray expecting a cancerous growth only to find a piece of metal...she has cried since I took her on and it has now stopped!!! You do fb don't you?? Look up the veterinary centre and you can see her x-rays
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Awww poor DeagsWill have a look,hang on
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2017, 09:32 PM
GRIFF,can you narrow it down a little?Not sure which VC to be looking at,there's lots of themEven the first letter of a place will do
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >