View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-05-2011, 07:53 AM
If I was dead and the only food source she would. Does'nt bother me at all. I'd eat a dead human if I had no other food. I think I'd have to cook them though.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by SarahJade View Post
I'd hate to think about my poor Cookie not having his food! I'm sure he hates the thought more. I think he would try wake me, and end up having a nip, then a nibble then just devour me.
If the tables were turned I couldn't do that to him, I'd eat the OH first!
Sheesh!! It would be a hard call ... OH is so old he would be tough as old boots and IMMENSELY fatty!! I suppose if I were starving to death I would have to consider eating either him or the dogs!!
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Not while I was alive for sure. Once I was dead, perhaps. The cats on the other hand, would have me murdered and filleted after the first missed meal.....
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Hmmmm well my logical side says that they are animals so instinct to survive would kick in and so yes they would eat me.....................however.................... .given how dainty and gentlemanly Ozzy is and how he refuses to eat raw food I can well imagine he would sit there and squeak until someone heard him Ludi is as Ludi does so he might try a nibble
Millysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Mine spends an awful lot of time licking my feet and legs - maybe she knows something and she's priming me well in advance. (I actually like her doing this, but maybe that says more about me than her ???)
partypooch
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
Not while I was alive for sure. Once I was dead, perhaps. The cats on the other hand, would have me murdered and filleted after the first missed meal.....
lol, so true!
Cachapman710
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Im quite sure Bruce would eat me! He is obsessed with food!
JIMMY LAW
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-05-2011, 04:58 PM
If it meant starving or eating you( when dead ) i would of thought most dogs in the end would chomp away at the end of the day survival mode would kick in.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5