Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
What a brilliant post

You have all had really tough times but through it all both your love for FS and his for you has shone through.

I know it has been tough for you all.

But fantastic news FS keep up the good times mate as you got a very special family there - but I know you know that.

Hugs to all
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Well done to your FS and to you and Pat

With your guidance and love I'm sure he will carry on responding well.
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
That is brilliant news Steph, and great job FS these break throughs must be so rewarding, knowing you are such an integral part in helping him!!
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Wonderful to hear that Steph! I see the results of excellent foster placements with some of the kids I work with, and the transformations can be incredible! Massive well done to you and Pat too, without you both your FS would not have had the tools to improve.
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Well done to all of you. You have to take a lot of the credit for helping him turn his life around. Huge cheers all round!
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well done B

and well done Steph and Pat - many people would've given up before now. xx
Originally Posted by random View Post
Well done to all 3 of you I say but especially B, it's tough growing up for anyone so I hope he is really proud of himself. x
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Well Done to you all
Thank you all, I read out some of your replies to him, to which he grunted (as they do) and asked if he could stay out 15 mins longer to repair his mates bike.......... I did say yes

He's done well, some who know me personally know that its been tough for all concerned especially 4/5 months back, but we're still plodding on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh mate, what a brilliant post, I know how tough it's been for you both over the last few years, the ups and downs..highs and lows.

I also know how hard you have worked with him to overcome his difficultlies.

So hats off to you too sis.

Well done Bradders I still have your pressie here which I promised you when you started the big school. I'll bring it up hopefully next week

Well done hun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2