View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 02:09 PM
ive given the social worker plenty of photos and i have a few more to give her.
im also going to write him a letter this weekend.put in his box as well.this isnt the first time this has happened shes had 3 others put up for adoption. luckily they went to the same home and stayed together. i was told i had post box contact. but never had any details handed onto to me.
im hoping i have more info this time around. i know theres a list i can go on. registering my details. and the kids details. so if the kids when they are old enough they can find out that i would love to hear from them.
i told the SW all about the family health probs and she noted them down for future reference.my MIL is adopted and dont know anything about her family.
i havnt seen little man for about a year now. she has stopped all contact. and as she had shared responsibility with the SS they had to take her wishes into consideration.
a years a long time in a kiddys life.
afterr this is all over i will never want to talk to her again. and shes blaming all her faults on me???? sorry when your an adult with kids of your own u are responsible for your own actions. not make mistake after mistake and blame it on me.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
ive given the social worker plenty of photos and i have a few more to give her.
im also going to write him a letter this weekend.put in his box as well.this isnt the first time this has happened shes had 3 others put up for adoption. luckily they went to the same home and stayed together. i was told i had post box contact. but never had any details handed onto to me.
im hoping i have more info this time around. i know theres a list i can go on. registering my details. and the kids details. so if the kids when they are old enough they can find out that i would love to hear from them.
i told the SW all about the family health probs and she noted them down for future reference.my MIL is adopted and dont know anything about her family.
i havnt seen little man for about a year now. she has stopped all contact. and as she had shared responsibility with the SS they had to take her wishes into consideration.
a years a long time in a kiddys life.
afterr this is all over i will never want to talk to her again. and shes blaming all her faults on me???? sorry when your an adult with kids of your own u are responsible for your own actions. not make mistake after mistake and blame it on me.
Im glad you got postal rights xxx
Passing the blame to you is easier than admitting her our faults, we've worked with alot of parents like that....everyones fault except thiers
So sad that the children suffer thier parents faults, I pray he gets intouch when he's old enough, my heart goes out to hun xxxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm so, so sad for you and for him. Did they ever consider letting you stay in contact and see him when he's adopted? Oh, it's so sad.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2010, 07:31 PM
fingers crossed for me 10-30 monday morning.
I will keep my fingers crossed and be thinking of you Monday (It will be 11:30 local time)

I haven't been able to read all your past threads but I know I would never want to be in your situation, it's so sad for the little boy, let's hope that the adoptive parents know right from wrong and are good responsible people and if they are they should allow some form of occassional contact.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 07:38 PM
You will be in my thoughts on Monday xx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 10:50 PM
thanx all. im sitting here thinking i really should get some sleep soon. going to be a long day. but got tummy flips at the moment. im hoping my meds will kick in and calm my nerves a bit. or maybe they have kicked and and i could be feeling a whole lot worse.
ive emptied my wardrobe trying on stuff to look tidy and ive made an effort. so opting for skinny jeans new boots (they are comfy road tested them already) new top n soft cardie. dont want to look like someone im not. these ppl can tell when your false. oh goodness im waffling here lol sorry.
got to be up for 6am !!!! then tuesday up n out early bens vets check up. so wednensday il booking a lie-in till 8 am lol
many thanx on your good wishes.
ive written a letter for jack. that was hard as i know u cant do gushing slushy. he will be 18 when he reads it. ive gone down this path b4 when she lost her other kids to SS. they where adopted almost 10 yrs back now. and still miss them. what i want to know is why dont ppl learn from their mistakes???
keep saying it, but i should of been a mad animal woman had loads of pets instead of kids, they dont break your heart do they.
ill be back 2morow to let u know ya or nay
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 10:54 PM
thanx all. im sitting here thinking i really should get some sleep soon. going to be a long day. but got tummy flips at the moment. im hoping my meds will kick in and calm my nerves a bit. or maybe they have kicked and and i could be feeling a whole lot worse.
ive emptied my wardrobe trying on stuff to look tidy and ive made an effort. so opting for skinny jeans new boots (they are comfy road tested them already) new top n soft cardie. dont want to look like someone im not. these ppl can tell when your false. oh goodness im waffling here lol sorry.
got to be up for 6am !!!! then tuesday up n out early bens vets check up. so wednensday il booking a lie-in till 8 am lol
many thanx on your good wishes.
ive written a letter for jack. that was hard as i know u cant do gushing slushy. he will be 18 when he reads it. ive gone down this path b4 when she lost her other kids to SS. they where adopted almost 10 yrs back now. and still miss them. what i want to know is why dont ppl learn from their mistakes???
keep saying it, but i should of been a mad animal woman had loads of pets instead of kids, they dont break your heart do they.
ill be back 2morow to let u know ya or nay
All the best for tomorrow, I'll be rooting for you.
So glad you wrote your letter that must of been hard.

Why ppl never learn....your guess is as good as mine.....but as long as some of us ppl care thats all thats important.....and you care
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Good Luck Tomorrow.

Will be thinking of you.

xx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Fingers crossed and hope all goes well xxxx
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2010, 08:51 AM
How heart rending for you and the poor little boy, awful. Hope all goes well today, big hugs and thoughts xxxxx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >