Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2020, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Sorry to hear about your health worry Harvey and hope you will soon be on the mend. Take care.
Have I missed this what's up with Harvey?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2020, 06:14 PM
Well decision made my brother, sister and I are meeting me at the cemetery Monday 20th socially distance and put the cross I have made on Mom and Dad's grave and exchange gifts.

My brother said as we could not be together, this way we would "all" with Mom and Dad be together to exchange gifts Sentimental soul he is. (not normally) but this year has got to him I think.

He actually said to his wife "I miss my sisters"
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2020, 07:42 PM
Kazz, Harvey was rushed to a&e coughing up blood, he is back home with antibiotics so I have everything crossed for him
Chris...I got everything, the paper committed suicide on the escalator lol..I managed to get it at the bottom and not trip anyone up lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2020, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, Harvey was rushed to a&e coughing up blood, he is back home with antibiotics so I have everything crossed for him
Flipping heck.................Harvey I send you every good wish I can find and then some.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2020, 09:36 PM
Suicidal paper is the worst isn't it?

Had a very disturbing conversation with my sister this afternoon. My nephew is just coming out the other side of covid, but now his partner who is diabetic has it and is very poorly. My other nephew also has it. Their mum is tearing her hair out. Bless her, she was given 12 to 18 months to live over 6 year ago now through lung and bone cancer but is still doing amazingly well. This has knocked her for six. She is feeling very isolated and lonely and also scared out of her wits not just for the kids, but she knows that covid is a certain death sentence for her and she has been in contact with both lads. As if that wasn't enough, her mum died this morning (dementia not covid)

I just hope she comes through all this
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2020, 05:18 AM
Ahhhhh, chris.... hopefully the lady won't pick it up, life is crap sometimes and just keeps dumping on people and often it's the really nice ones
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2020, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Suicidal paper is the worst isn't it?

Had a very disturbing conversation with my sister this afternoon. My nephew is just coming out the other side of covid, but now his partner who is diabetic has it and is very poorly. My other nephew also has it. Their mum is tearing her hair out. Bless her, she was given 12 to 18 months to live over 6 year ago now through lung and bone cancer but is still doing amazingly well. This has knocked her for six. She is feeling very isolated and lonely and also scared out of her wits not just for the kids, but she knows that covid is a certain death sentence for her and she has been in contact with both lads. As if that wasn't enough, her mum died this morning (dementia not covid)

I just hope she comes through all this
Chris my love to you all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2