Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2015, 07:48 AM

Dogsey daily thread (Saturday 7/3/15)

Morning all, dark and gloomy here today.
Sounds as if hubby has got the cough We were both awake most of the night.
Hope you all have a good Saturday x
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Morning all
Sue L is on her way to Crufts with Teazle. If you are going today you will find her on Discover Dogs for Border Terriers later on.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Morning each. Thats exciting TW. Hope you and hubby get better soon Nippy. Hate to say it but sunny and bright here this morning. Off soon to dog training. Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2015, 08:34 AM
Good morning all,

Got the whole body aches this morning and the foot has gone backwards. Result of walking Amber in those floppy slippers I expect. Have got some washing on but ought to do my sheets too as it is going to be a lovely day.

Jenny, hope you and Brian feel better soon.

Have a good day everyone and look after yourselves. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2015, 08:44 AM
Good morning fellow members it promises to be a lovely day today and I am just about to start painting my bedroom when I would really like to be pottering in the garden .

Never mind if I get the decorating out of the way I won't have to think about it again.

Nippy I hope you are better soon .

Enjoy your day everyone ...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Don't envy you on that one Meg, like you say once its done you can potter in the garden. Did you get the new throw etc. Not sunny today but feeling warmer, was outside with just fleece and trakki bottoms and not wrapped up. Taking Mabs and Keshi onto the river this morning for a zoom round. Hope Sue enjoys today and isn't too shattered when she gets home tonight. Oh Nippy, poor you and Brian, you must both be shattered. I'm sure you are trying everything to get shut of it. Moyra you'll have to have quiet day and maybe send off for those shoes that adjust until the swelling goes down, infuriating isn't it, the spirit is willingbut the flesh is week as they say. Nice day for training isn't it Brenda, spring is in the air, long may it stay
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Morning all,
Nippy, fancy sharing your cough with Brian.... now if we got Mel Gibson to apply your vicks, who would brian like?
Apologies for vanishing on d.a.d last night, i fell asleep!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2015, 01:26 PM
thought id reappear!! miss this place hope you're all well and enjoying crufts. sadly dog less atm but will enjoy hearing about all of yours!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
thought id reappear!! miss this place hope you're all well and enjoying crufts. sadly dog less atm but will enjoy hearing about all of yours!
Hello Emma nice to see you ...
My dog Chloe is sulking , she hates change and her upstairs bed has been moved because I am decorating. She is sitting on the stairs with an accusing expression..
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2015, 01:42 PM
haha! When i still had my cavvie Sweep if anyone remembers him, we bought him lots of lovely beds.... he always chose to sleep on the door mat?! how was that comfortable. He sulked profusely if we had to remove it to clean it!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >