Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

16-01-2010, 07:02 PM

George 2 & 1/2 Staffie

URGENT

This handsome boy is George, brindle & white and is 2 1/2 years old!

George is an on the go & active boy, whose sole purpose in life is to play. He is a happy boy, who loves long walks but is finding it difficult to calm down and settle in his current home. He requires more attention & time than his current owners are able to provide for him.

George gets on really well with other dogs, and currently lives with a 7 year+ bitch, however we feel he needs a dog more matched to his activity levels. He would be better suited to a home with an already active dog, so he can have someone to play with.

George is not suitable to be rehomed with cats, as is continously chasing the current cat in the home given the chance.

We feel that George needs someone to be around most of the day, although he may settle okay with another dog in the house who is matched to his playfulness. He has previously been an only dog too so we would place him as an only dog, but only if owner is around most of the day and can provide him with an active lifestyle.

He is a lovely and good natured dog. He can be a bit mouthy if excited but will stop when told off. He has good recall, and can be let off lead around other dogs as just wants to play.

He is vaccinated, wormed, microchipped & neutered.

We are looking for a home for George as soon as possible, as he isnt happy in his current situation and is starting to become a little destructive. If you feel you can offer active George a fun & active home, please contact Christine Henderson on 07935243550.

(We have had to move George into kennels today (9/1) and dont feel George will cope particularly well with a kennel environment and would therefore consider placing George in a foster home until a permanent home is found).
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 09:42 PM
aw, he is gorgeous. i hope he finds his forever home soon, and manage ok in kennels until a fosterer is found. i wish i could help, but my parents would say a big no.
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

09-02-2010, 11:07 PM
george is still waiting in kennels for that forever home. He is coping ok presently, as loving the kennel owners labs and the walks he gets with them thanks to Christine and Leslie.

enjoying the snow and showing off his new waistline !!

we feel George would do well in a home that can fit in with his on the go attitude and perhaps with an interest in agility or an outdoor activity where he could assist !!

He really is a lovely dog with so much going for him and so friendly with all other dogs - he wouldl be a joy to own !!!
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

04-03-2010, 08:38 PM
My little darling George went off to his new home today - please please stay there sweetie xxxxxx

good luck xxxxx
Closed Thread