Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 07:55 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, February 13

Good morning all,

Lot of excitement on D.A.D. last night over your animals LG. I am not an avid tv watcher to be honest, prefer to listen to the radio.

Lynn, hope all your company turned up ok last night and you all enjoyed your meat balls.

Had a lay in this morning so a bit on the late side. Hope I am not twinning with anyone.

June, so the girls were still giving Zen a lesson again last night. She will learn in time.

Have a good day all, must get Amber out for her walk, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Dry and very cold here this morning. Everyone got here about 7 and it was mayhem Dillon bouncing around like a loony.
He went mad when Mark came down a few minutes ago and is now lying outside with him while Mark has his first cigarette and cuppa of the day.
He will undoubtedly go mad again when the boy's surface.
Literally just had tea everywhere.

Hoping to pop out later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Morning all, what dreadful weather again.
Moyra stay warm and dry, take care on your walks with Amber.
Lynn, glad everyone arrived safely. I can imagine Dillon getting so excited

A taste of our weather;
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0536.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	4869  
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2016, 10:10 AM
What a dreadful day Nippy, seems really strange as normally you get the decent weather down there and we get the rubbish no one else wants.
Dry and cold here, although didn't freeze last night. Was a doddle cleaning up this morning and now they are all having a morning nap after breakfast. Will be pleasant going for a walk without torrential rain, still got the mud, no idea how long it will be before that dries out.
Lynn, you are going to have lots of spilt tea by the sound of Dillon and his bouncing. He probably has no idea where to go first with all these visitors. Hope Joel and Owen have a good week with you and you manage to make progress with Joel.
Moyra, once Zen has got her head around the fact she has to remember her manners they'll lay off her a bit. She's pretty good when we're out and walks nicely alongside Nana Lona, sits when we stop etc. Waits for me to tell her she can go when her lead is off, so she can behave when needed.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 10:13 AM
When I walked Amber earlier it was like sleet in the air, not nice at all, but she got her walk. Steve is still working on his big tank seems he has retrieved a lot of the weeds etc and still working on them. I am ready to have a lay down and try to catch up on some of the sleep I didn't get last night. Have a good day all. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 10:16 AM
June, I am sure Zen will grow into a wonderful bitch when she learns what is expected of her. You are so good with your girls it wont be long before she realizes she is not the number one. All pups seem to think they are given the leeway they are given when tiny. She will soon learn the respect for her elders which they expect.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2016, 10:22 AM
The situation at the moment is that Kesh is beginning to take over the reins from her mother (Cariad) and starting to assert her authority in some areas. I have seen her put Mabs in her place several times already, whereas at one time it was Mabs who had authority over Kesh as Mabs was nanny to that litter.
All of a sudden we have Zen who is not taking kindly to doing what she's told by anyone, especially during the transition of leadership when its all a bit clouded. Also we've got clouds of PMT hanging over everywhere Like you say Moyra it will settle down but I've a feeling there is trouble ahead
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Morning everyone - Do hope that Moyra catches up on her sleep, Nippy doesn't get washed away or Dillon does too much damage boinging about!
Also hope that a bit of peace reigns at June's - but hormonal females are notoriously fractious - enough said! Well by me anyway! lol !
Cold and a bit grey here but neither snow nor rain yet, so can't complain at all really - well not for February.
I'm just about to take the dogs out for their second walk of the day then I have a small meeting at 12.30, which shouldn't take long. Once all is complete I wil then be settling down for a couple of days of televised rugby - I can her the groans from Bolton of "Oh not again!" At least I don't think this weekend it will have any bearing on the normal viewing and so will not be quite so reviled.
Come on Griff - "Get up!" I know you're flying solo this weekend but it's no reason to waste the day under a cosy warm duvet - far better to be out freezing in the mud of your playing fields with the doggies! LOL !
Have a good day all and take care, bye fer now. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 11:34 AM
Morning all...only just mind Lol
Moyra, i hope you catch up on your sleep
Nippy, weather looks horrid..lets hope it brightens up soon
Lynn, you need to buy tommy tippee cups for the tea to go in Lol
TW, i hope the dry weather stays round for you
LG, hope your meeting goes well...i did have a lovely long lie in bed today, my neighbour woke me up at 8.30 slamming doors and i just thought s*d it...i am not getting up...so i didn't Lol
Just spoken to mum, they are off to where hamish macbeth was filmed...hopefully, it is quite a distance though so they will see if they make it or not. There room is overlooking the harbour so they have been seeing all the boats coming and going and dad has apparently had haggis for his breakfast...oh and potato cakes with his fry up...ewwwwwww
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Good morning (just)

Please mum and dad are enjoying their break but haggis for breakfast (or anytime)

PMT not good especially with the youngest not knowing her place in the heir achy June. One day she will get the message

Hope you manage to get a nanny nap Moyra

I expect Dillion is boinging around and enjoying the company Lynn.

Same weather here Nippy. Has been pouring all morning an d I feel cold.

Nothing planned as it is so wet so have put lunch on and made an apple crumble too.

Have a good day and stay safe

Sorry missed you Gordon. Enjoy your rugby viewing.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »