Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:24 PM

Buster's Day Out.....heavy

We took our time introducing Buster to our three, Bruce and him did have a couple of ''I don't like you moments'' but no blood (thankfully) and it passed quite quick with ''Leave it''

The girls took no notice of his grumblings, he had over 4 hours playtime, we did let him off the training lead for a little while...liver treats work miracles.

He took a big liking to patrick and to Reah in the end, hope you enjoy them, as much as Buster enjoyed his day out.

Sorry there is a sad moment at the end......but there is always tomorrow

Only sad moment he didn't want to go home when we returned him

HAPPY Note we're taking him out again tomorrow
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Firstly hun, you and Pat deserve a medal for being such lovely, caring people

What a little cutie he is and he did so well seeing as he has been chained up for so long. I hope he can find a new home, one which loves him like he deserves.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:32 PM
OMG!!!! what fantastic pics Steph, until that last one. I cried my eyes out for him poor dog and now wonder he didn't want to go home, would you????

You are an angel you really are, you have worked a miracle there hun. Well done!!!!

Buster seems like another dog to the one you told us about. I can't beleive how much you have done with him.

Elaine xxx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:35 PM
o steph ,thats so sad at the end ,he looks lovely . he loves your lot especial the girls . i bet his day has been a amazing , change and such a happy day . he likes the water . dosnt he ,he will be out that front door as quicke as you ,get there tomorrow .

all the dogs love pat . i think he just needs a new home ,and walks and some time spent ,with people and dogs again . i bet he is fast a sleep now . weldone . that last picture ,looks like he trying to hide under the car ,rarther than go back
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:38 PM
He does walk like a Stafford looking at picture 10 where he's walking away a Scruffy Staff wonder if he's got some patterdale in him too... but looks like a good day was had by all...if you could walk him a few times a week like that it should do a lot to defer his being bored...maybe you should arrange for Pat's Mom to come and meet you while he is out and about so she can see he is different to what he is at home maybe a meeting of minds.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Awww...bless his heart not wanting to go home. Good on you and Pat for taking him out. xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Firstly hun, you and Pat deserve a medal for being such lovely, caring people

What a little cutie he is and he did so well seeing as he has been chained up for so long. I hope he can find a new home, one which loves him like he deserves.
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
OMG!!!! what fantastic pics Steph, until that last one. I cried my eyes out for him poor dog and now wonder he didn't want to go home, would you????

You are an angel you really are, you have worked a miracle there hun. Well done!!!!

Buster seems like another dog to the one you told us about. I can't beleive how much you have done with him.

Elaine xxx
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
o steph ,thats so sad at the end ,he looks lovely . he loves your lot especial the girls . i bet his day has been a amazing , change and such a happy day . he likes the water . dosnt he ,he will be out that front door as quicke as you ,get there tomorrow .

all the dogs love pat . i think he just needs a new home ,and walks and some time spent ,with people and dogs again . i bet he is fast a sleep now . weldone . that last picture ,looks like he trying to hide under the car ,rarther than go back
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
He does walk like a Stafford looking at picture 10 where he's walking away a Scruffy Staff wonder if he's got some patterdale in him too... but looks like a good day was had by all...if you could walk him a few times a week like that it should do a lot to defer his being bored...maybe you should arrange for Pat's Mom to come and meet you while he is out and about so she can see he is different to what he is at home maybe a meeting of minds.
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...bless his heart not wanting to go home. Good on you and Pat for taking him out. xx
Thanks guys, I think Kazz maybe right about the Patterdale X SBT, that could be why Pats mom has found him ''hard work'' as she puts it, but I have been there everyday since i told you about him, working with him....I will say without treats ...it's NO I am not listening, but he will for treats....just need plenty in your pocket.

It wasn't all plain sailing as you can see by a couple of photo's he and Bruce didn't really become ''Bessie mates'', Bruce however tolerated him better than I thought he would.
Although we had a incident by the Pub where they both squared up and FS was sat nearby....so I had to think dog or FS....FS won, I dragged him away
Luckily it was over and done with quickly and I parted them straight away....

We are taking him out tomorrow, but we'll walk ours first, then he can be out on his own with us...We'll take him with ours again, but that will have to be done slowly.

I want to show these photo's to my MIL, and see if we can get him rehomed, as we had to practically drag him back in which was very upsetting
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Bless his little heart, he had such a good day, no wonder he didn't want to go home.
You have so much patience Steph, well done.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Aww Bless him He's gorgeous. Well Done for taking him out. I hope your MIL will see sense and let you find him a new home x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Bless his little heart, he had such a good day, no wonder he didn't want to go home.
You have so much patience Steph, well done.
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless him He's gorgeous. Well Done for taking him out. I hope your MIL will see sense and let you find him a new home x
Thank you, I can not turn my back on him, I know i have alot of things on, but I will just have to make time for him, and then hopefully she will see that he just doesn't want to be with her.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >