Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ste
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi Malka,
Can't give you any advice either on epilepsy, but can understand how you feel, I have a pup with a serious neurological disorder, and yes it can get you down,I would also suggest keeping a little diary so you can see any pattern etc.
Try not to worry, and keep your chin up Big hugs
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-05-2011, 07:25 AM
A massive thank you all for your understanding and support. I found myself dozing off quite early yesterday evening which is really Not A Good Idea as it ended up with me rolling into bed too early and then waking at 3am with major ouchies.

It is the uncertainty of not knowing what or when or how bad something might happen that gets me down a bit, the more so when I am so tired and do not feel that well.

But we will cope, Pereg and I, because we have to. She will cope because she does not know what happens so accepts it, and I will cope because I love her so much.

Thank you all again for being "with" me when I needed it yesterday.

Malka
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Glad you both managed to get a little rest last night. Hope you are not in too much pain today.

Give Pereg a hug from me please and look after yourself.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Another day, another seizure-free day, not even a complex or even a minor partial seizure, with only a minor hiccup this evening which was solved by me getting on the floor with Pereg and making her lie on my lap and calm down when she was antsy, so no added Pb necessary I am happy to say.

Only a short run today as I keep forgetting to put my monster scooter on charge and I really do not fancy being stuck somewhere with her if the batteries pack up so plugged in now and tomorrow I will, hopefully, be able to take her for a good run.

It should be way past time for bed now but Pereg has rummaged through her toy basket and is busy wrapping knotted rope toys round the rear wheels of my chair!

It is such a pleasure seeing her play again though so I do not mind, although I will not be able to reverse until my wheels are freed up!
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Ah bless her.. heres hoping for many more seizure free days x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2