View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:25 PM

Furious - someone in block of flats has pup/dog that is peeing and pooing in corridor

Ok I live in block of flats three high and someone, but don't know who has acquired a dog/pup and they are allowing it to poo and pee in the corridor and on the steps, tonight OH had to clean up pile of poo on neighbour's door mat (on same floor as us) and there was pee on the floors too.

Now, its not the guy who had the poo on his mat as we know him, but someone is allowing this AND not cleaning up. I have printed off a notice and stuck it to the stairwell wall what else can I do. I don't want people thinking its Ben and us, though doubt they would, but also its not right, its disgusting
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Report it........

I know I would.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Report it........

I know I would.

Vicki who too, the council? The flats are all owned?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:32 PM
? Environmental health ? dog warden
It's disgusting, someone needs to find out who is reponsible
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:32 PM
your right its disgusting , its not the pups fault , dont sound like they will make good owners do they if you see them with the pup ,just go up and have a look then drop it in to conversation they shouldnt need telling
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:35 PM
I did think oh well maybe they got caught short ie ran out of bags etc, but noone has even been back down the stairs and my poor neighbour, he's a nightshift driver, just imagine going to start work and standing in poo.

I will phone the council tomorrow.

I am REALLY angry. It's inside I mean goodness knows what state their house is in

Yeah poor puppy.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:38 PM
I would be furious too - no excuses for that at all. All pups make mistakes but clean them up, eh!!!!!

Can't you complain to the Management Company or the Freeholder. Someone must be responsible for making sure that the Leaseholders "behave" themselves????
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:40 PM
I had that when I was divorced with Reah and Meg.....we had a caretaker/cleaner who used to come in though so I reported it to him, as I didn't want anyone thinking it was Reah (as I had only just brought her home), he was brill he found out who it was and had a quiet word.

Not nice when you have to clean up, and like everyone says it's not the puppy's fault.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 08:42 PM
NO wonder you're livid! Report the blighters!!! Bl@@dy ignorant people!!!!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Years ago i have neighbours with yorkies, they used to let them crap everyone. I rushed home one night and stood in some on my door mat and i saw red big time.

They had already been told and asked nicely, so the next morning i telephoned the dog warden up.

They were really good and told me they where committing an offence and would go pay them a visit.

Long story short they gave them a home visit, which seemed to do some good. Worth a call.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >