Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2007, 05:48 PM

Gordon Setter Max in action (Agility)

My new jumps arrived last week so we have been playing in the garden.

Here is one of Max doing his stuff! Sorry about my high pitched squeaking! Turn the volume down is all I will say LOL

Hope the video works ok!

CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Lovely video, he's really enjoying himself, have you done any competition with him yet
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Excellent, he looked like he was really enjoying that! Jumps look great.
Becky
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Lovely video, he's really enjoying himself, have you done any competition with him yet
Thanks - no competition yet CLMG! Still got a bit to work on but he really does have fun - which is the main reason we took it up!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Excellent, he looked like he was really enjoying that! Jumps look great.
Becky
Oh he loves it Becky - really does enjoy himself - pleased with the jumps too! We can do so much more with 4 jumps than the 1 I had - gets a bit boring weaves jump, jump weaves LOL! But its all good practice though!

Also bought a weave spacer - gosh what a difference that made too! Max can have even weaves at last
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2007, 07:21 PM
That was brilliant Rach, he's having so much fun and he's so agile for such a big boy.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2007, 07:24 PM
awww he looks brilliant, wont be long befoer he's in comps I bet you... takes it to the next level as you can both enjoy it but you get the whole day together as well!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
That was brilliant Rach, he's having so much fun and he's so agile for such a big boy.
Thanks Sheree - glad you enjoyed watching it! Hopefully can get some more bits later - he loves the a-frame and dogwalk - despite hating them to begin with! Although think running out of space in the garden now!

Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
awww he looks brilliant, wont be long befoer he's in comps I bet you... takes it to the next level as you can both enjoy it but you get the whole day together as well!
Thanks Kicks - hopefully we will compete at some point - although bet I get more nervous than when we go in the show ring and he can have his 'setterbrain' moments LOL But its great fun for us both!

Keeps me fit too LOL!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Maybe we can organise somewhere in the Midlands a 'Dogsey' weekend (probably best next year!) where we can all meet up and do fun agility, companion show, obedience, flyball, have gundog demonstrations, HTM etc? Would take a lot of organising but I'm sure there are enough of us on here that could help. Just need a venue!
Becky
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Maybe we can organise somewhere in the Midlands a 'Dogsey' weekend (probably best next year!) where we can all meet up and do fun agility, companion show, obedience, flyball, have gundog demonstrations, HTM etc? Would take a lot of organising but I'm sure there are enough of us on here that could help. Just need a venue!
Becky
Sounds like a cracking idea - I would be up for that!

Leospride/M57C may know some good venues - the Ryton at Coventry is a good venue - a lot of breed shows/open shows are held there? Not sure of cost/insurance for this sort of thing but A GREAT IDEA!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >