Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cassey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-02-2007, 04:35 PM

anyone got a juicer

i am thinking of getting a juicer, but realy unsure which one to get can anyone point me in the right direction, thanks.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Get one with a big motor & a big feed tube, so you don't have to cut things up.
Also, another tip, don't bother to juice oranges, just buy cheap juice to add to your mixes
cassey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-02-2007, 04:52 PM
sounds like great advice, thanks will start looking.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I've just bought a new one as the old one gave up the ghost and I'm going to follow the Jason Vale " turbo charge your life in 14 days" . I do juice my own orange juice and everything else for that matter, though it depends on what you are after. For me the whole point is to get as much nutritional value as possible.
A big feed tube and big motor are essential though and try to find one that is easy to clean.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 12:14 PM
I have a juicer and a blender and I like making Juice but have to say I make smoothies with the blender more often as you get all the fruit and nutrition and with the juicer you obviously get alot left behind. Both my Juicer and blender are nothing special but work well. But I would definitly get one with a powerful motor like the others said as you don't want it burning out.
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-02-2007, 11:32 AM
We had the Jack la Lann Power Juicer (As seen on all the best home shopping channels ) God it was really good you cound put a whole banana in the top. We got rid of it in the end because we had all the good intentions but never used it!!