View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2006, 03:31 PM

aNY FEEDBACK ON THESE iNTERNET COMPANIES?

Hello all

currently trying to buy my ensuite bathroom and really need to stick to a budget- have come across internet supplier: www.homesupply.co.uk who have VERY good prices on the Ideal Standard suite that i want and Direct showers - www.the-direct-group.co.uk who have some very cheap shower enclosures.

Whilst I have ordered plenty off the internet - I have never spent on this kind of item and just wanted to know if anyone had heard of them or if there is anything you can check to make sure they arent dodgy. both companies are based in England so would be delivry only obviously.

ta in advance
dani
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Don't know either of them Dani, hopefully someone else will
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 03:08 PM
I have never heard of them either.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-10-2006, 03:27 PM
The direct group are part of Amber leisure and have been around for years, I have had their brochures sitting around for about 4 years now, supposed to be putting an extra bathroom in downstairs and couldn't agree as to what exactly we wanted in it, ( I wanted and still do want a hydrotherapy hot tub as well as a steam/shower enclosure) so it's on hold until, I save up again, cos i spent the money on something else and by the time I have perhaps we can agree on what we want. Have to say the prices are now considerably cheaper than they were 4 years ago so that can only be a good thing Hope that helps Dani
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 05:04 PM
thanks thats good to know that they do actually exist and have a showroom etc !!

think they will get my order as the price is so good - will pop it on credit card just in case any problems with company once ordered.

ta
dani