Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Did you play the diplomat and stand there stoney faced or just let rip with shrieks of laughter Foxy!!!

I know which one i would have done...

I was only about 10 years old - but I think I remember finding it quite funny. She got her own back though the week after - I had leg ache and she got one of those Ralgex sticks and rubbed it all over my leg and said it would cure my leg ache - well it did in a way - I couldn't even feel my leg after about 5 mins - it was bright red and burning all over I couldn't wait for my dad to come to take me home in the fresh air.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I was only about 10 years old - but I think I remember finding it quite funny. She got her own back though the week after - I had leg ache and she got one of those Ralgex sticks and rubbed it all over my leg and said it would cure my leg ache - well it did in a way - I couldn't even feel my leg after about 5 mins - it was bright red and burning all over I couldn't wait for my dad to come to take me home in the fresh air.
You mentioning Ralgex reminded me of story a lorry driver told us last week Foxy.
He had a shoulder injury and was applying Deep Heat to it and went to the loo without washing his hands-he admitted to screaming like a little girl!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
You mentioning Ralgex reminded me of story a lorry driver told us last week Foxy.
He had a shoulder injury and was applying Deep Heat to it and went to the loo without washing his hands-he admitted to screaming like a little girl!!!

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Oh that would have been soooo funny to see wouldn't it
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Oh that would have been soooo funny to see wouldn't it
He's a bit of an ox too Foxy-wide as he is tall which makes it more ammusing!
gracie
New Member!
Female 

23-06-2006, 04:44 PM
The Danbury Mint aaaaaaaah! Wish I'd never received their flyer Or should I say hubby wishes that! I'm nuts about beagles, so of course, I got the set of plates, the mug collection, the statue, the calendar etc, etc. Next on the list is the Beagle Christmas Train, sooo cute! Actually, all their stuff is really nice!
Cheers,
Gracie
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by gracie
The Danbury Mint aaaaaaaah! Wish I'd never received their flyer Or should I say hubby wishes that! I'm nuts about beagles, so of course, I got the set of plates, the mug collection, the statue, the calendar etc, etc. Next on the list is the Beagle Christmas Train, sooo cute! Actually, all their stuff is really nice!
Cheers,
Gracie

Oh dear

Yes they do some lovely dog things don't they

You could always try the Franklyn mint they do some nice stuff too
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3