Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-01-2013, 08:03 PM

Mason - 10 month old male Mastiff

Mason, Mastiff, DOB 02.12 - Godstone, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Mason deserves to have the benefit of large dog experience behind him in his formative years. He would benefit from a training course to ensure the deferring rapport required from a large dog to his masters. Unassessed in a home environment. Not for young children due to lack of background details or the opportunity to assess fully to this respect.

His Story: Mason was found stray but you never know whether people handing a dog in are in fact their owners. Mason is neutered, chipped and vax'd.

Advert: Mason is a big bear of a dog. Novice in his youth, loves people and walks beside dogs well. Mason needs a large dog experienced person as ... he is big! Mason copes with kennels well and is there to welcome anyone both inside his kennel or outside.

Mason the Mastiff. He is 35 kilos of dark brindle loveliness. Jowls, soft amber eyes and a joy for life, anticipating fun days ahead.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 80 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Azz would you say he is a Presa?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

05-01-2013, 07:38 PM
He definitely has a Presa look about him Murf. Could be CC x Presa or Mastiff x Presa tho, because he seems quite jowly for 10 months.. Rocky's facial skin was still fairly tight at that age.

Lovely looking dog
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
He definitely has a Presa look about him Murf. Could be CC x Presa or Mastiff x Presa tho, because he seems quite jowly for 10 months.. Rocky's facial skin was still fairly tight at that age.

Lovely looking dog
You tempted Azz ??

He looks like he may have some English mastiff in him looks a bit jowly for a Presa , plus at 10 mths he still has some growing to do,

you would need a big heart and some knowledge of mastiffs to take him on.

Hope he gets a home soon
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-01-2013, 06:18 PM
He is a lovely pup. Cant say for sure what his breeding is, but very much enjoyed the cuddle and the cheeky boy snuffled the sausages from my pocket!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

11-01-2013, 11:44 PM
I'm always tempted Jackie

I want to move first, before getting another dog - I just don't think this is a very healthy house :/

Hope Mason finds a forever home soon - keep us posted please Sharon
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Will do Azz - he is still available as I type folks!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-01-2013, 11:32 AM
He's lovely - although I thought he had a very thick rear leg in that 3rd picture.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
He's lovely - although I thought he had a very thick rear leg in that 3rd picture.
You saying my leg is thick?! LOL!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Just for you ...

"Well my name is Mason, but you can call me Mister!

Shall we do the serious side of things first ... get the catwalk stuff and the pussy footing outta the way ... ? "

"This is my best side, you have to agree"!

"I can pucker"!

"Now for what really happened! Don't let them tell you any different ..."!

They came and took me from my run
Said they had a 'lovely big surprise'!
Next thing I'm dancing down a concrete catwalk
with a flash gun in me eyes!

There was this geezer with a hat
Camera ready, sitting on the floor
While I performed like a dancing bear
Showing my best side & giving of my paw!

The blonde in green directed things
Me thinks she's not a bad old chic
Cos she was tempting me with sausages
From a full pocket on her hip!

She held a toy between her claws
Did she think I'd miss a trick
I mugged her for all her booty
And planted a smacker on her lips!

"I tell ya, that kitten was smitten"!

Love Mason ... the main man!
Closed Thread