Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-04-2011, 08:27 PM
An update from Jinx's fosterers:

"Hi everyone, I thought I would update how Jinx has been getting on. I have not had any issues with her and other dogs since her return, however , she is always under my control and just does not really want to play with the other dogs. When out and about if a dog comes up to us I simply tell her to sit while I usher the other dog away. She is not aggressive to other dogs she just does not like them coming to her face. Simply put she only has eyes for me!

I have recently trained Jinx to play golf, well not really play but fetch my golf ball. She loves to chase the ball as far as she can see, then if she looses sight, she loves to find the ball with her keen nose. When she finds the ball you can just tell how proud she is as she runs back wagging her tail the whole way.

I must say that we still loathe to put such nice things up on this as we would love to keep her to ourselves but she needs that forever home. She is the ultimate house dog, not one issue ever. The worst she has done is found our shoes and carefully placed them on her bed so that she could feel us near her. Such a sweet girl, we love her so much"!

Sadly Jinx's fosterers are not in a position to offer Jinx a forever home as they have plans to travel. Are you able to offer her a home of her own?

If you are interested in re-homing Jinx then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Well it seems that Jinx truly "jinxed" her fosterers! They can't part with her and are going to pet passport her to take them to America with them! It appears that Jinx found her forever home a long while ago, they just didn't know it! LOL! We are all delighted!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2